Am I being blamed for these strange messages?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
jstringer
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
please can someone tell me if im being blamed for these messages and why? if someone from the same college as me is sending daft messages does that mean that everyone from my college is condemed?
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jstringer)
please can someone tell me if im being blamed for these messages and why? if someone from the same college as me is sending daft messages does that mean that everyone from my college is condemed?
if it wasnt u then y are u so bothered

lots of people in ur college/uni will have the same IP address so chill.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As I told before in the other thread.
There's a big chance that you aren't dave666 ... but I can't be sure.
But I would say, that I'm almost sure that your university have a range of IPS, and you could have the same as other guy ...
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How do you know his address Eternal Ido, only the mods can find that out using this forum. It was expression who said the whereabouts of dave.. not you, as far as i can see from any of your posts.
jstringer
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
if it wasnt u then y are u so bothered

lots of people in ur college/uni will have the same IP address so chill.
it bothers me because from where im sitting it looks like im being blamed for somthing i havnt done
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
How do you know his address Eternal Ido, only the mods can find that out using this forum. It was expression who said the whereabouts of dave.. not you, as far as i can see from any of your posts.
I didn't say that I know his IP. Never.
But anyone knowing nets should say what I said.
That's a way to connecting a lot of computers to Internet.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it bothers me because from where im sitting it looks like im being blamed for somthing i havnt done
Not blaming you particularly - just the IP address that you are currently unfortunately enough to be at, probably through no fault of your own(and btw it is identical).

Hang tight, we have to go through these things. Shame that you have some idiot at Priestley who is pratting about with us.
jstringer
(Original post by Expression)
Not blaming you particularly - just the IP address that you are currently unfortunately enough to be at, probably through no fault of your own(and btw it is identical).

Hang tight, we have to go through these things. Shame that you have some idiot at Priestley who is pratting about with us.
thanx
Unregistered.
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Find out who is doing it and beat them up.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (90)
13.93%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (53)
8.2%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (83)
12.85%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (77)
11.92%
Other reasons are stopping me going (83)
12.85%
Nothing is stopping me going (260)
40.25%

Watched Threads