Turn on thread page Beta

Am I being blamed for these strange messages? watch

ReputationRep:
    please can someone tell me if im being blamed for these messages and why? if someone from the same college as me is sending daft messages does that mean that everyone from my college is condemed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jstringer)
    please can someone tell me if im being blamed for these messages and why? if someone from the same college as me is sending daft messages does that mean that everyone from my college is condemed?
    if it wasnt u then y are u so bothered

lots of people in ur college/uni will have the same IP address so chill.

ReputationRep:
    As I told before in the other thread.
    There's a big chance that you aren't dave666 ... but I can't be sure.
    But I would say, that I'm almost sure that your university have a range of IPS, and you could have the same as other guy ...

ReputationRep:
    How do you know his address Eternal Ido, only the mods can find that out using this forum. It was expression who said the whereabouts of dave.. not you, as far as i can see from any of your posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    if it wasnt u then y are u so bothered

lots of people in ur college/uni will have the same IP address so chill.
    it bothers me because from where im sitting it looks like im being blamed for somthing i havnt done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    How do you know his address Eternal Ido, only the mods can find that out using this forum. It was expression who said the whereabouts of dave.. not you, as far as i can see from any of your posts.
    I didn't say that I know his IP. Never.
    But anyone knowing nets should say what I said.
    That's a way to connecting a lot of computers to Internet.

ReputationRep:
    it bothers me because from where im sitting it looks like im being blamed for somthing i havnt done
    Not blaming you particularly - just the IP address that you are currently unfortunately enough to be at, probably through no fault of your own(and btw it is identical).

Hang tight, we have to go through these things. Shame that you have some idiot at Priestley who is pratting about with us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Not blaming you particularly - just the IP address that you are currently unfortunately enough to be at, probably through no fault of your own(and btw it is identical).

Hang tight, we have to go through these things. Shame that you have some idiot at Priestley who is pratting about with us.
    thanx

Find out who is doing it and beat them up.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.