This discussion is closed.
please
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
why does my boyfriend always seem to want to talk about girls he used to fancy, and tell me that he was gunna change his email address to <his name>4<another girls name not mine>@hotmail?
Unregistered2
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
it's just somet they do. sure he aint doin it to make u feel bad! he's probly jus tryin to let u kno that he's ded nice by tellin u about stuff he's dun 4 other ppl. he mite not even realise he's doin it.
please
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
he dont say what hes done for them. he just goes on about how he used to like them
feebs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
jus talk 2 him abot it, if he knows it bothers u he'll probly stop. did they go out 4 a long time?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
mine does it too. the exact thing about the email just a second ago, there wasnt really any need to tell me about it but he did
please
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
jus talk 2 him abot it, if he knows it bothers u he'll probly stop. did they go out 4 a long time?
he never went out with any of these girls
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by please)
he never went out with any of these girls

ah i c!! r they like ppl u kno or famous ppl?
my ex used 2 go on abot ppl who fancied him, well p****d me off, maybe he' s jus lukin 4 a reaction.
please
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
people in our school. in particular two girls. One he sees a lot cus they sit together or near each other in two lessons, and another whos in his Registration Class
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What a loser.. I'd dump him
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if he mentions them again say "if u like her so much y'dont u ask her out"

then see what he says
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
if he mentions them again say "if u like her so much y'dont u ask her out"

then see what he says

yip. gud idea!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (569)
50.18%
No (565)
49.82%

Watched Threads