Turn on thread page Beta

why does my boyfriend always seem to want to talk about girls he used to fancy, and tell me that he was gunna change his email address to <his name>4<another girls name not mine>@hotmail?

it's just somet they do. sure he aint doin it to make u feel bad! he's probly jus tryin to let u kno that he's ded nice by tellin u about stuff he's dun 4 other ppl. he mite not even realise he's doin it.

he dont say what hes done for them. he just goes on about how he used to like them

ReputationRep:
    jus talk 2 him abot it, if he knows it bothers u he'll probly stop. did they go out 4 a long time?

ReputationRep:
    mine does it too. the exact thing about the email just a second ago, there wasnt really any need to tell me about it but he did

(Original post by feebs)
    jus talk 2 him abot it, if he knows it bothers u he'll probly stop. did they go out 4 a long time?
    he never went out with any of these girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by please)
    he never went out with any of these girls

ah i c!! r they like ppl u kno or famous ppl?
    my ex used 2 go on abot ppl who fancied him, well p****d me off, maybe he' s jus lukin 4 a reaction.

people in our school. in particular two girls. One he sees a lot cus they sit together or near each other in two lessons, and another whos in his Registration Class

ReputationRep:
    What a loser.. I'd dump him

ReputationRep:
    if he mentions them again say "if u like her so much y'dont u ask her out"

then see what he says

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    if he mentions them again say "if u like her so much y'dont u ask her out"

then see what he says

yip. gud idea!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.