This discussion is closed.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by daconwa)
Erm i understand that is wants both drawbacks and benefits but somebody already posted benefits ******!!!!!!! and as for it coming up last year it didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sat that exam and it did not come up! maybe u should get a brain trasplant dude and as for everyone else ignore dude hes obviously trying to cheat u into failing!
i took that exam as well. and it either came up in the Pre-Release or it came up in the exam. it did come up. and if it didn't, it will in this one.
gwirion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought EDI came up as well dude I don't think I was imagining it....
creativesurgeon
Report 16 years ago
none of you has a textbook. EDI is easy peasy. try lookin' on the EdExcel site.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gwirion)
I thought EDI came up as well dude I don't think I was imagining it....
thank you.
MrJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my website has a lot of help on most of the topics - obviously i cant tell you how to complete the pre-release taks but the notes on there relate somewhat to them. There will also be a selected of section B questions posted on the site in the ASAP so that studetns are fully prepared for the tests in Jan

www.computech-education.co.uk
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's a bit late now that we've handed it all in.
slaher
Report 16 years ago
i need project management coursework plz its well hard
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by slaher)
i need project management coursework plz its well hard
The project management course work was the biggest of piss ever. All you had to do is report on project management software.
spidernas
Report 16 years ago
can nay one help me out.
i havent got a clue about whats a depatch Note is.
ladyt_is_tlc
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MrJ)
my website has a lot of help on most of the topics - obviously i cant tell you how to complete the pre-release taks but the notes on there relate somewhat to them. There will also be a selected of section B questions posted on the site in the ASAP so that studetns are fully prepared for the tests in Jan

www.computech-education.co.uk

hi, i had a look at ur site, its pretty informational! butt the only problem is that it asks for a password and user name for some of the links. do i need a password to c the link?
gab983
Report 16 years ago
thanks for the help i had quite a bit on EDI beause is not hard to find out with a simple search on google and some text books.
sonic
Report 16 years ago
yer you need both benefits and drawbacks for the suplier and for bonnington holiday village i just checked. im resiting it but not redoing the course work.
masked_killer
Report 16 years ago
thanks that site was very useful
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (102)
48.57%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (19)
9.05%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.86%

Watched Threads