Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daconwa)
    Erm i understand that is wants both drawbacks and benefits but somebody already posted benefits ******!!!!!!! and as for it coming up last year it didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sat that exam and it did not come up! maybe u should get a brain trasplant dude and as for everyone else ignore dude hes obviously trying to cheat u into failing!
    i took that exam as well. and it either came up in the Pre-Release or it came up in the exam. it did come up. and if it didn't, it will in this one.

ReputationRep:
    I thought EDI came up as well dude I don't think I was imagining it....

ReputationRep:
    none of you has a textbook. EDI is easy peasy. try lookin' on the EdExcel site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwirion)
    I thought EDI came up as well dude I don't think I was imagining it....
    thank you.

ReputationRep:
    my website has a lot of help on most of the topics - obviously i cant tell you how to complete the pre-release taks but the notes on there relate somewhat to them. There will also be a selected of section B questions posted on the site in the ASAP so that studetns are fully prepared for the tests in Jan

www.computech-education.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    it's a bit late now that we've handed it all in.

ReputationRep:
    i need project management coursework plz its well hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaher)
    i need project management coursework plz its well hard
    The project management course work was the biggest of piss ever. All you had to do is report on project management software.

ReputationRep:
    can nay one help me out.
    i havent got a clue about whats a depatch Note is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJ)
    my website has a lot of help on most of the topics - obviously i cant tell you how to complete the pre-release taks but the notes on there relate somewhat to them. There will also be a selected of section B questions posted on the site in the ASAP so that studetns are fully prepared for the tests in Jan

www.computech-education.co.uk

hi, i had a look at ur site, its pretty informational! butt the only problem is that it asks for a password and user name for some of the links. do i need a password to c the link?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the help i had quite a bit on EDI beause is not hard to find out with a simple search on google and some text books.

ReputationRep:
    yer you need both benefits and drawbacks for the suplier and for bonnington holiday village i just checked. im resiting it but not redoing the course work.

ReputationRep:
    thanks that site was very useful

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.