Turn on thread page Beta

Ib Past Papers In Economics And In Every Other Subject watch

Please if you know something about where can i find ib past paers post a reply because we have a stupid teacher that puts us some extremely difficult tests that nobody can solve but I think that he puts us past papers. Additionally, it will very useful because the mock exams are past papers. So please post any information you may have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered1)
    Please if you know something about where can i find ib past paers post a reply because we have a stupid teacher that puts us some extremely difficult tests that nobody can solve but I think that he puts us past papers. Additionally, it will very useful because the mock exams are past papers. So please post any information you may have.
    For now, I have Physics, Biology SL papers with Markschemes but will sonn get the others. Anyone that needs them please tell me. I have them in pdf format

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john_c)
    For now, I have Physics, Biology SL papers with Markschemes but will sonn get the others. Anyone that needs them please tell me. I have them in pdf format
    Do u have the one for Physics HL, Maths HL and Chemistry SL of may 2003?
    it would be really helpful, cause i have my mock exam in two days!
    Thanx

ReputationRep:

Hi, could you please send me the biology SL papers and markschemes that you have??

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kobelk)
    Do u have the one for Physics HL, Maths HL and Chemistry SL of may 2003?
    it would be really helpful, cause i have my mock exam in two days!
    Thanx

can u plzzzzz tell me where u got the other papers from

ReputationRep:
    plz can you tell me where u get these papers from

ReputationRep:
    hi, if u have those may 2003 math sl papers or answers plz send them on <email address removed>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amandawewala)
    can u plzzzzz tell me where u got the other papers from
    he gets then from me!!! i can send you any paper you like from N98 to N03 on any subject

ReputationRep:
    Hey, could you send past SL Psychology papers to me? <email address removed>

ReputationRep:
    Can you send the the physics SL papers for may and nov 2003??, to <email address removed> .... thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey, could someone please send me the Biology SL papers 1, 2 and 3 from may 2003, that'd be really awesome, I guess my teacher's aren't the only one's that use old IB exams as mock exams, If someone could send those as soon as possible it would be awesome, thanks a lot <email address removed> :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Can you please send me the mark scheme for Physics Paper1 HL 2002 May? <email address removed>

ReputationRep:
    can someone plz send me may 2003 papers for Physics HL, Math HL, Econ HL, English A1 SL, Kiswahili A2 SL, and Chem HL. My email: <email address removed>

ReputationRep:
    why not just follow that litenhouse link..its very good

ReputationRep:
    I have almost exceeded download limit in the litenhouse site

ReputationRep:
    what is the litenhouse site?

ReputationRep:
    dont use the past exams for your mocks!!! keep them for the finals, jeez! (unless u r failing) use the mocks as a means to judge yourselves...

(i have almost everything litenhouse has)

ReputationRep:
    Can someone plz send me the past papers...would be very greatful

ReputationRep:
    hi, i need mark schemes for chemistry higher level may 2002...if anyone has them i would be soo grateful because my teacher ran off the last week of classes and never gave them to us.....please help me! thank [email protected]

p.s. if anyone has other past paper and can send me them too, i would appreciate it because my teacher only gave me one higher level test and the others are all standard level. thank you again

ReputationRep:
    Would you please kindly send ALL your IB MATH HL papers to:

<email address removed>

No worries about crashing it. Just send as many as you have. Thank you so much for your attention (and possibly help).

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.