Ib Past Papers In Economics And In Every Other Subject

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Please if you know something about where can i find ib past paers post a reply because we have a stupid teacher that puts us some extremely difficult tests that nobody can solve but I think that he puts us past papers. Additionally, it will very useful because the mock exams are past papers. So please post any information you may have.
john_c
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered1)
Please if you know something about where can i find ib past paers post a reply because we have a stupid teacher that puts us some extremely difficult tests that nobody can solve but I think that he puts us past papers. Additionally, it will very useful because the mock exams are past papers. So please post any information you may have.
For now, I have Physics, Biology SL papers with Markschemes but will sonn get the others. Anyone that needs them please tell me. I have them in pdf format
kobelk
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by john_c)
For now, I have Physics, Biology SL papers with Markschemes but will sonn get the others. Anyone that needs them please tell me. I have them in pdf format
Do u have the one for Physics HL, Maths HL and Chemistry SL of may 2003?
it would be really helpful, cause i have my mock exam in two days!
Thanx
Laqueta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Hi, could you please send me the biology SL papers and markschemes that you have??

Thanks
amandawewala
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kobelk)
Do u have the one for Physics HL, Maths HL and Chemistry SL of may 2003?
it would be really helpful, cause i have my mock exam in two days!
Thanx

can u plzzzzz tell me where u got the other papers from
amandawewala
Report 16 years ago
plz can you tell me where u get these papers from
marko
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hi, if u have those may 2003 math sl papers or answers plz send them on <email address removed>
jason T
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amandawewala)
can u plzzzzz tell me where u got the other papers from
he gets then from me!!! i can send you any paper you like from N98 to N03 on any subject
Spartusin
Report 16 years ago
Hey, could you send past SL Psychology papers to me? <email address removed>
DynamoDave
Report 16 years ago
Can you send the the physics SL papers for may and nov 2003??, to <email address removed> .... thanks
thomyorke4
Report 16 years ago
Hey, could someone please send me the Biology SL papers 1, 2 and 3 from may 2003, that'd be really awesome, I guess my teacher's aren't the only one's that use old IB exams as mock exams, If someone could send those as soon as possible it would be awesome, thanks a lot <email address removed> :cool:
greenbob
Report 16 years ago
Can you please send me the mark scheme for Physics Paper1 HL 2002 May? <email address removed>
ammarn
Report 16 years ago
can someone plz send me may 2003 papers for Physics HL, Math HL, Econ HL, English A1 SL, Kiswahili A2 SL, and Chem HL. My email: <email address removed>
portugal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why not just follow that litenhouse link..its very good
ammarn
Report 16 years ago
I have almost exceeded download limit in the litenhouse site
Cordy_star
Report 16 years ago
what is the litenhouse site?
The Imperator
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dont use the past exams for your mocks!!! keep them for the finals, jeez! (unless u r failing) use the mocks as a means to judge yourselves...

(i have almost everything litenhouse has)
ammarn
Report 16 years ago
Can someone plz send me the past papers...would be very greatful
stina
Report 16 years ago
hi, i need mark schemes for chemistry higher level may 2002...if anyone has them i would be soo grateful because my teacher ran off the last week of classes and never gave them to us.....please help me! thank [email protected]

p.s. if anyone has other past paper and can send me them too, i would appreciate it because my teacher only gave me one higher level test and the others are all standard level. thank you again
hellojonathan
Report 16 years ago
Would you please kindly send ALL your IB MATH HL papers to:

<email address removed>

No worries about crashing it. Just send as many as you have. Thank you so much for your attention (and possibly help).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (64)
51.61%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.06%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.29%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
26.61%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed