Watch
This discussion is closed.
parsimony
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Stevko)
Yes, you can find plenty of IB papers. You just look for links in this thread (I posted here all I found). Or you use all search engines you know.
However, if you want paper that is not from very common subject, it is much harder (almost impossible) to find: Just try to find any paper from Latin. If you know any place with papers, that is not mentioned in this thread, you post link here (unless owner of the site wishes otherwise).
i was just commenting..i don't search any papers since i dont need them yet
the hell will come NEXT YEAR :evil:
psx0529
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hi guys. Would anyone have May 2004 and November 2004 Math Methods SL papers? And if possible: Economics HL in French - May 2004 and Biology SL in French - May 2004. Pls. PM if you have em. Thanks.
twoine
Report 15 years ago
I was able to find the EconomicsSL May 2002 paper 1 and 2 but have not been able to find the Markscheme. Does anyone have these? Also trying to find GermanB HLIf you know where I can find these I would really appreciate it
Thanks
empress
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by john_c)
For now, I have Physics, Biology SL papers with Markschemes but will sonn get the others. Anyone that needs them please tell me. I have them in pdf format
Hi, my daughter is doing the IB this May and it would be great if you could e-mail the Bio SL Papers to <email address removed>

Many thanks and good luck,

Linda Hain
identityunknown
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by john_c)
For now, I have Physics, Biology SL papers with Markschemes but will sonn get the others. Anyone that needs them please tell me. I have them in pdf format
I would like to have Physics HL past year papers for year 2002 with markschemes. Thanks. Please e-mail me at <email address removed> with the subject as Physics HL. Thank you.
hyunirules
Report 15 years ago
can ne one pass me IB Physics May 2004 HL papers
???
i wud appreciate u very much for ur help!^^
<email address removed>
moi_lynn
Report 15 years ago
Anyone who has IB Economics past papers plz send it to <email address removed>
I really need it for:
HL; Economics, French, Geography

Thx!!!
melony
Report 15 years ago
Does anybody have Physics HL, Chemistry HL and Math HL for year 2004 May. My e.amil address is <email address removed>
moi_lynn
Report 15 years ago
Can any-1 send me past papers of any of the following subjects?
HL; Economics, Geography, French
SL; English, biology
<email address removed>
URGENT!!!! Thx any-1 who is so kind to send this stuff
(ps: can't open litenhouse...)
PinkRocks0804
Report 15 years ago
does anyone have the November 2004 Physics SL exam? I have my physics mock exam tomorro so I would really appreciate if anyone had that!! thanks a bunch
kelvino
Report 15 years ago
hi!

if possible, could anyone send me past papers for:

Math(HL)
Physics(HL)
Geography(HL)
Computer Science(SL)

this would be very cool, since our teachers have not given us any questions from past papers...

thank you!!!

my email:<email address removed>
big_g
Report 15 years ago
Hey
i need papers for
IB HL English
IB HL Biology
IB SL Chemistry
IB SL Math Methods
All help will be much appreciated, and i will return the favour in any way possible...
The bottom line,
PLEASE HELP ME!
Stevko
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by finittz)
Yes..there is a site which i am starting up where you can get past ib exams.

www.ibexams.tk

I have a few, but if anyone with IB papers, any year, and any subject could send me them so that i can upload them for everyone, that would be a BIG help. If you like i can recognize on the site that you gave them to me. Send them to>>
<email address removed>
I have large collection, however, now I am not willing to upload them anywhere. I uploaded them (almos all) to the ftp mentioned in another thread. And ftp is down now.
Also, I think my collection is too big for your site (or can you take 800MB?).
Well, if you want any of these papers, you should ask owner of "the ftp mentioned in another thread" (yes, it is gui.homeftp.org).
finittz
Report 15 years ago
Hey...There is now an FTP Server where everyone can download and upload files. It's only been open for one day and i've gotten over 800mb of data downloaded. However, there has only been 1 file uploaded. Plz upload...

The link is ftp://ibexams.myftp.org

Make sure to download the "download me first!!" file for file naming conventions.
affm
Report 15 years ago
I need past papers (ib math methods SL)
I have some HL
Thank-u
vani_tyj
Report 15 years ago
For some reason, I cant access the site either on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. While in Mozilla FireFox the dialog box displays that there is an invalid home directory, on IE another dialogue box appears asking me to provide a username and password, which I do not have.
finittz
Report 15 years ago
try using ftp software, you can find good free ones like smartftp
bellarina
Report 15 years ago
can ne1 locate Chem HL nov 2004 or even Bio Sl nov 2004 im willing to trade may 2004 for the nov.
finittz
Report 15 years ago
look at sig...
ibpapers
Report 15 years ago
Hi! I really would appreciate if u could send me the markschemes for math methods may 2002 p.2.,
nov 2001 p.1 and p.2
and nov 2002, p.1
My university entrance depends on my math grade
Thnks tons
<email address removed>
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (178)
46.48%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.7%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.7%

Watched Threads

Latest