This discussion is closed.
thedaviesj5
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I would like to ask if there are any officers/pilots who would be able to give me some advice as I am currently awaiting OASC selection at Cranwell. I am hoping to gain 6th form pilot sponsorship. I am 17 years old and currently studying Maths, Physics, Psychology, Geography at AS level.

I achieved 3A*s 7As 2Bs at GCSE.

What are my chances of gaining sponsorship?
Please could you give me some possible questions which may be asked at the interview at cranwell?
How long does the interview last?
Possible brownie points to be gained!!??
Wzz
  • CV Helper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thedaviesj5)
I would like to ask if there are any officers/pilots who would be able to give me some advice as I am currently awaiting OASC selection at Cranwell. I am hoping to gain 6th form pilot sponsorship. I am 17 years old and currently studying Maths, Physics, Psychology, Geography at AS level.

I achieved 3A*s 7As 2Bs at GCSE.

What are my chances of gaining sponsorship?
Please could you give me some possible questions which may be asked at the interview at cranwell?
How long does the interview last?
Possible brownie points to be gained!!??
Nothing wrong with your chances. Drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll tell you about selection until I'm blue in the face. Hope I can help.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (225)
51.14%
No (215)
48.86%

Watched Threads