The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nah. Unless he's a shallow, insecure git.
Reply 2
dont worry about how big or small u are. if ur so worried about being fat or unattractive to ur bf i guess its ok to try to lose weight. go to the gym, eat healthy. but seriously, if u want to lose weight, do it for yourself, not for him. u have a lot of problems...maybe it would be better for you if u didnt have a bf...i think ur f-ing crazy and too dramatic.
Reply 3
i dont like you. you whine too much and i think ur a compulsive liar. all ur threads dont sound very believable. u annoy me.
Reply 4
oh whatever, size matters,it's your unconcious mind says so,
Reply 5
gossip_girl
does it really matter what size you are? and im talking about your body nothing else. cos loads of my ex's have had skinny tiny gf's and im not exactly little miss size 10, does it really change anything? as in people who are bigger are more consious of what they look like etc....

I'll be brutally honest and save you the euphamistic crap.

Course it does, you don't have to be size 10, but a fat girl is a munter. :marchmell
Reply 6
momopie123
i dont like you. you whine too much and i think ur a compulsive liar. all ur threads dont sound very believable. u annoy me.

Heh, heh. Surely you used to be someone else on here? :smile:
Reply 7
I like the people in this thread......straight talking and honest!!! :biggrin:

Of course body size/shape matters, and saying that is shallow is naive. You find someone attractive through their body as a whole, and ignoring (or 'overcoming') the fact that you don't like their size is just as shallow as only liking someone cos they have a 'cracking pair of t*ts'. Your just focusing on one part and ignoring the rest.

This is not to say larger ladies are unattractive, different men like different things in there girlfriends, that goes without saying, otherwise everyone would only be attracted to the same one person and the species would get nowhere.
Reply 8
It shouldn't matter, but in reality it can do.
yes, it matters. Someone you just like the personality of, but not the body, is just a friend, surely?
To fancy someone you have to find them physcially attractive. BUT, and this, as you can see, is a big but, :rolleyes: not everyone likes the same thing.
I think lot's of men like skinny girls, and Im sure science has mutterd something about this being about some urge from way back when, to check the girl isnt already pregnant before the guy hooks up with her :rolleyes: but some guys like larger girls, some guys like in-betweens.
Im hardly a picture of beauty or a size 8 but recently three guys have liked me so I must be doing something right and one of them said I was just his type, in terms of how I look.
If you like yourself for who you are, the right person will like you too. If they don't, it sucks, but they were never going to be the right one.
Reply 10
It matters more to me than just about anything else in the world. I'm very, very shallow. I would rather be thin and pretty than smart/funny etc.

As it was said in Nip/Tuck;

"When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead."
i love nip/tuck. everyone loves nip/tuck :biggrin:
momopie123

why are there two of you
onlylittleme
why are there two of you

two of who?
Reply 14
momopie123

Who in God's name are you and what right do you have to say such a spiteful thing on a SUPPORT furum?

Go disembowel yourself.

Gossip Girl, you posted your pic once and you didn't look in the least bit 'fat' to me.
Reply 15
lessthanthree
I know someone who has a proper "fat girl" fetish; he goes for girls based solely on their size, which is frightening because some of the girls are really nasty, dirty types, but all he sees is their fat that he's just oddly attracted to. Mind you, his current girlfriend is a very nice, large lady.

I think it's very idealistic to pick on a feature like size and base your romantic ideals around it - only to seek out people of a certain body type closes off a multitude of really good, interesting, caring people.

'dirty, nasty types'? Please elaborate.
Reply 16
lessthanthree
ones that aren't very nice, and smell.

Sorry, still don't get it. What do you mean by 'aren't very nice'? What had they done that made them not 'very nice'? And what did they 'smell of'?

Was your friend a terrible judge of character or something?
Reply 17
gossip_girl
does it really matter what size you are? and im talking about your body nothing else. cos loads of my ex's have had skinny tiny gf's and im not exactly little miss size 10, does it really change anything? as in people who are bigger are more consious of what they look like etc....
I'm size 10. I still get called fat. My bf doesn't mind thought my exs did.
Reply 18
gossip_girl

nope it doesnt really matter.

i tend to prefer smaller, shorter girls but everyones different and i dont stick to it as i find the person more important than some set of figures and sizes.
Reply 19
lessthanthree
they smelled of BO, and were generally unwashed, but he just couldn't see past the fact that they were fat, and fat was all he was after.

They were not very nice in personality, nor in decorum. One of them burped and farted all over the place and then laughed.

definitely a poor judge of character. he is literally only in it for body size, thay guy. [and he's not really a friend; more a person I know]

That's just as bad as guys who only go out with girls who have Barbie Doll figures. As though he doesn't see them as fully human with complex histories and personalities etc. Tragic really.

Latest