This discussion is closed.
Feshser Day
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
On Fresher Day i'm going to go WAHEY! and stuff and go WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! and stuff like that and be really rowdy. I'm gonna reckon i'm cool and be the life and soul of the freshers and be da best fresher on the fresher day! And i'm gonna try and pull all da fresher gurlz! I'm gonna walk around introducing myself and telling jokes and generally being the life and sould of the fresher day. When I have a pint or two i'm gonna start playing practical jokes and be rowdy and have a laugh.

How are you going to pretend to be like on fresher day? Or if you have already been on fresher day, how did you pretend to act like?
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Feshser Day)
On Fresher Day i'm going to go WAHEY! and stuff and go WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! and stuff like that and be really rowdy. I'm gonna reckon i'm cool and be the life and soul of the freshers and be da best fresher on the fresher day! And i'm gonna try and pull all da fresher gurlz! I'm gonna walk around introducing myself and telling jokes and generally being the life and sould of the fresher day. When I have a pint or two i'm gonna start playing practical jokes and be rowdy and have a laugh.

How are you going to pretend to be like on fresher day? Or if you have already been on fresher day, how did you pretend to act like?
Do you not realise that first impressions are everything? If I were you I would wait a little longer before making the rest of the freshers think you are a complete tit. You are going to have to spend three years of your life with them afterall.
Fresher Day
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Well this is how everyone that I know who is at uni or been to uni says how they act. But they say on freshers everyone pretends to act like this to try and be cool and rowdy. But after awhile everyone calms down.

Thats why I thought it would be best to act like the rowdy type. How should you pretend to act like in fresher day then?
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fresher Day)
Well this is how everyone that I know who is at uni or been to uni says how they act. But they say on freshers everyone pretends to act like this to try and be cool and rowdy. But after awhile everyone calms down.

Thats why I thought it would be best to act like the rowdy type. How should you pretend to act like in fresher day then?

Why not just act like yourself?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fresher Day)

lol. I would do the opposite. Dress like a geek, wear glasses, not brush your teeth, leave your hair all over the place, and dress like you got your clothes from a charity shop, now that would be funny.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
lol. I would do the opposite. Dress like a geek, wear glasses, not brush your teeth, leave your hair all over the place, and dress like you got your clothes from a charity shop, now that would be funny.
And how do you act if you're a geek with glasses who doesn't brush his teeth and has messy hair?
*-mjg-*
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
can u imagine what i'll be gettin up 2 on freshers day at LSE? its gonna be amazing!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (103)
48.58%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.53%
Apply to uni next year instead (20)
9.43%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.83%

Watched Threads