Turn on thread page Beta

On Fresher Day i'm going to go WAHEY! and stuff and go WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! and stuff like that and be really rowdy. I'm gonna reckon i'm cool and be the life and soul of the freshers and be da best fresher on the fresher day! And i'm gonna try and pull all da fresher gurlz! I'm gonna walk around introducing myself and telling jokes and generally being the life and sould of the fresher day. When I have a pint or two i'm gonna start playing practical jokes and be rowdy and have a laugh.

How are you going to pretend to be like on fresher day? Or if you have already been on fresher day, how did you pretend to act like?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feshser Day)
    On Fresher Day i'm going to go WAHEY! and stuff and go WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! and stuff like that and be really rowdy. I'm gonna reckon i'm cool and be the life and soul of the freshers and be da best fresher on the fresher day! And i'm gonna try and pull all da fresher gurlz! I'm gonna walk around introducing myself and telling jokes and generally being the life and sould of the fresher day. When I have a pint or two i'm gonna start playing practical jokes and be rowdy and have a laugh.

How are you going to pretend to be like on fresher day? Or if you have already been on fresher day, how did you pretend to act like?
    Do you not realise that first impressions are everything? If I were you I would wait a little longer before making the rest of the freshers think you are a complete tit. You are going to have to spend three years of your life with them afterall.

Well this is how everyone that I know who is at uni or been to uni says how they act. But they say on freshers everyone pretends to act like this to try and be cool and rowdy. But after awhile everyone calms down.

Thats why I thought it would be best to act like the rowdy type. How should you pretend to act like in fresher day then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fresher Day)
    Well this is how everyone that I know who is at uni or been to uni says how they act. But they say on freshers everyone pretends to act like this to try and be cool and rowdy. But after awhile everyone calms down.

Thats why I thought it would be best to act like the rowdy type. How should you pretend to act like in fresher day then?

Why not just act like yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fresher Day)

lol. I would do the opposite. Dress like a geek, wear glasses, not brush your teeth, leave your hair all over the place, and dress like you got your clothes from a charity shop, now that would be funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    lol. I would do the opposite. Dress like a geek, wear glasses, not brush your teeth, leave your hair all over the place, and dress like you got your clothes from a charity shop, now that would be funny.
    And how do you act if you're a geek with glasses who doesn't brush his teeth and has messy hair?

can u imagine what i'll be gettin up 2 on freshers day at LSE? its gonna be amazing!!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.