Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When is the very latest to receive the offer from universities? When is the deadline to reply UCAS about the two final choice (confirm and insurance)?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by matthew0421)
    When is the very latest to receive the offer from universities? When is the deadline to reply UCAS about the two final choice (confirm and insurance)?
    The second one is June 30th (because that's when we start putting some real value into the numbers we're expecting) - can't remember the first one try looking on the UCAS website under how to apply - deadlines

ReputationRep:
    Once all your uni's have responded with some kind of offer or rejection, UCAS will send you a letter with all the universities you applied to listed in a table. You then put in which is your first and second choice (the ones that rejected you will have a cross). At the bottom of the form in big read writing, it will say when you have to return that form by. The deadline is different for everyone (last time round my deadline was the end of april).

Hope this helps.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    http://www.ucas.com/getting/deadlines/index.html

scroll down to the tables

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Once all your uni's have responded with some kind of offer or rejection, UCAS will send you a letter with all the universities you applied to listed in a table. You then put in which is your first and second choice (the ones that rejected you will have a cross). At the bottom of the form in big read writing, it will say when you have to return that form by. The deadline is different for everyone (last time round my deadline was the end of april).

Hope this helps.
    Thanks. So when is the most time to receive universities offers? ---Nov, Dec or jan? Or later?..... when is it for rejection? March, April?...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. So when is the most time to receive universities offers? ---Nov, Dec or jan? Or later?..... when is it for rejection? March, April?...
    For me it was early march...so I had plenty of time to decide which was my first and second choices. My application was about 2 years ago though so it may have changed slightly I am not sure.

Everyone recieves their full set of offers/rejections at different times hence the different deadlines for when you need to make your descision.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.