The Student Room Group
really thats early i havent applied to do med at cambrigde but have friends who did which college???
Reply 2
magdalene
Reply 3
when is your interview for?
Reply 4
8th december in the afternoon
oo i got interview at peninsula on 8th dec! but u heard really early i think friend is applied to ST. Catherines.
Reply 6
hey, i have applied to sidney sussex cambridge for medicine. Nothin yet!!! Can u guys give me ure email there to keep in touch!!
Reply 7
icarusgideon
just got an invitation for interview at cambridge for medicine. Although its not the 'biggest' achievement. I am sort of relieved as so many people that i know still havent heard from them yet.
I was just wondering whether there people out there applying to medicine at cambridge and if so at what college...........

wow well done!!!!!!! so they must not have taken ure bmat results into considersation before offering u an interview (cos they don't come out till 25th nov!)!
i applied for medicine at st john's...still nothing yet...but i haven't sent my questionnaire back yet...doin it 2omoro!
Reply 8
hey connie, when did you get your questionaire? I only got an acknowledgement of my application and nothing else!!
Wallsy
hey connie, when did you get your questionaire? I only got an acknowledgement of my application and nothing else!!

to icarus, its me again - "ur stalker" (moving colleges, B prediction), scary eh?

its a small world, very small.
Reply 10
Unregistere
to icarus, its me again - "ur stalker" (moving colleges, B prediction), scary eh?

its a small world, very small.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh........help I think I am going paranoid if this keeps on going on like this. Which one of my stalkers are u....are u 'KILLER' from medschoolguide.co.uk.
I dont understand this....we've never met, u dont know who i am or how i look like and yet ur obsessed with me.

btw, should boost my confidence some how, considering how popular i am now...lol
Reply 11
Wallsy

hiya
i got it bout the end of october...i think it's just st john's being cool, my friend applied to clare college? i think, and she got a questionnaire, but it's different for each college, so i think it's just a college thing, but fone up and ask anyway if u want?
which college and course did u apply 2?
Unre
oo i got interview at peninsula on 8th dec! but u heard really early i think friend is applied to ST. Catherines.

so cool i got an interview at peninsula on the 8th dec. I only found out today!!!
Unregistered1
so cool i got an interview at peninsula on the 8th dec. I only found out today!!!

what's attracted all these people to the new medical schools. I would've thought they were to be avoided until they were established.
Reply 14
DanMushMan
what's attracted all these people to the new medical schools. I would've thought they were to be avoided until they were established.

yea that's what i thought...my aunt who's a consultant radiologist told me that some of her colleagues (i know i can't spell) were going to teach there or had some kinda involvement wiv one of those new skools, and it was really really disorganised so she advised me against it!
and also one house officer i shadowed told me to go for established skools so i 'won't come out wiv a degree that employees will laugh at'!
Reply 15
sidney sussex!! have you done much preparation for interview? is it medicine you are doing?
Reply 16
Wallsy
sidney sussex!! have you done much preparation for interview? is it medicine you are doing?

not really yet...still recovering from the shock that was bmat lol!
i've only sent back the questionnaire 2day, so i haven't got an interview yet...(fingers crossed!) have u got an interview definately yet?
yup medicine, where else have u applied?

Latest

Trending

Trending