Basic Coursework Advice Needed!!! Please Help People!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered140
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Basic Physics Coursework Advice Needed!!! Please Help People!!!

In section 8B.) of My Planning It says "Justification Of Design Based On Supporting Theory e.g.) forumala or calculations."

please help, i dont understand what it is asking me to do! please help!
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There will be a basic theory that you are testing in your coursework, it just means expalin it as though you were explaining it to a person who had no background in the topic
Unregistered140
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
thankyou, just one final bit of help.

on section 8.a.) Of Planning, it says, "Reasons For Procedures based on evidence of knowledge and understanding. e.g.) why range/number/sequence of readings should give good results"

please help, i dont understand what it is asking me to do!
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Something like (from mine):

"In a preliminary experiment, I tested using currents of 0.1A and 0.2A with lengths between 2cm and 100cm. I have decided that a current of 0.2A and a range of 5cm – 70cm at intervals of 5cm will provide a suitable range of results to test the prediction"

basically saying you'll have a great enough range of results to fully test your prediction.
Unregistered140
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
In section 8B.) of My Planning It says "Justification Of Design Based On Supporting Theory e.g.) forumala or calculations."

i still dont understand what you want me to do. i dont understand what it emans by "justication of design". in 8.a.) it asked me to explaining what i did in order to achieve what i wanted to do, and why i did this based on my knowledge etc. e.g.) why did i pick certian ranges and number of readings, and why this would give good results wanted.

but it seems that 8b.) is a little similar to 8a.0 i dont get what its specificly asking me tod. please help.
Unregistered140
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
what do i do for planning, 8.a.) please help! what it on about, justifcation of desing absed on supporting theory? help!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (18)
45%
Take exams next summer (9)
22.5%
Change uni choice through clearing (9)
22.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
10%
I'm not applying to university (0)
0%

Watched Threads