Turn on thread page Beta

Basic Physics Coursework Advice Needed!!! Please Help People!!!

In section 8B.) of My Planning It says "Justification Of Design Based On Supporting Theory e.g.) forumala or calculations."

please help, i dont understand what it is asking me to do! please help!

ReputationRep:
    There will be a basic theory that you are testing in your coursework, it just means expalin it as though you were explaining it to a person who had no background in the topic

thankyou, just one final bit of help.

on section 8.a.) Of Planning, it says, "Reasons For Procedures based on evidence of knowledge and understanding. e.g.) why range/number/sequence of readings should give good results"

please help, i dont understand what it is asking me to do!

ReputationRep:
    Something like (from mine):

"In a preliminary experiment, I tested using currents of 0.1A and 0.2A with lengths between 2cm and 100cm. I have decided that a current of 0.2A and a range of 5cm – 70cm at intervals of 5cm will provide a suitable range of results to test the prediction"

basically saying you'll have a great enough range of results to fully test your prediction.

In section 8B.) of My Planning It says "Justification Of Design Based On Supporting Theory e.g.) forumala or calculations."

i still dont understand what you want me to do. i dont understand what it emans by "justication of design". in 8.a.) it asked me to explaining what i did in order to achieve what i wanted to do, and why i did this based on my knowledge etc. e.g.) why did i pick certian ranges and number of readings, and why this would give good results wanted.

but it seems that 8b.) is a little similar to 8a.0 i dont get what its specificly asking me tod. please help.

what do i do for planning, 8.a.) please help! what it on about, justifcation of desing absed on supporting theory? help!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.