The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Slap 'em silly.
TK
if your bf/gf cheated one you (as in slept with) your BEST friend?

i know this should TECHNICALLY be in health and relationships, but it's uni research and i need as many replies as poss, so I'd appreciate it if you could leave it in GC (at least until it's had a few replies) cheers.

kill them
eat them :smile:
Reply 4
TK
OP
andrew2022
kill them

yes...that was my original idea but apparently it's 'too dramatic' :rolleyes:
how would you kill them?
Reply 5
Shoot both of 'em.
Reply 6
Don't know really..but I wouldn't get violent..depends on situation..it would be easier for me if they were in love and it wasn't a silly fling! No boyf has cheated on me..let alone with best chum..or SO I THINK...OK now I am getting paranoid!

Back to point, I would not get violent or bawl my eyes out but evaluate situation and plan a revenge that doesn't involve injury..except to ONE part maybe! He-he!
break up with them, cry, be pathetic and wobbly
TK
how would you kill them?

Castration. (the only way they'll learn)
just break up..i wouldn't care less to be honest
queenselphie
break up with them, cry, be pathetic and wobbly

Ditto. I'm a tower of strength :tongue:
Reply 11
TK
OP
it's for my script you see. what would you most like to see happen i guess might be a better question :smile:
Reply 12
As a continuation from the previous topic:

TK
The answer to tha last thread was Profesh. Your over-use of semi-colons is giving me a headache :smile:

Well, I was loathed to steal the metaphorical "thunder" attendant upon your gale-force verbal flatulence...

...if your bf/gf cheated one you (as in slept with) your BEST friend?

...notwithstanding that I find your flagrant and utter disregard for grammatical/syntactical tenets to be stultifying in the absolute; but then, apparently I'm more tolerant than you are, and as such do not feel any need to post an entire thread on the subject. Ironic, no? :rolleyes:
TK
it's for my script you see. what would you most like to see happen i guess might be a better question :smile:

The lad (me boyf) to become impotent... :p: :eek: ..jeez I have evil streaks below the nice person I TRY to be... :biggrin:
Personally I would cut them out of my life and cry a lot!!!! I would probably be really mean about them to everyone I know..however that is in reality of what I would actually do. If I was not such a nice forgiving person I would probably do something extreme but only to the person they cheated on me with. I figure if I was in a relationship I would be meaner to the other woman so to speak!!
Reply 15
one)find a new bestfriend
two)dump him
three) remember they are both to blame
four)cry and pamper yourself
five)move one, being more careful how u select ur friends in future!

but be ready to forgive and in the end consider letting them back into your life, once the hurt has gone away.
Reply 16
Depends on the circumstances. If they both decided to sleep together and there were no mitigating circumstances, then I'd certainly dump the boyfriend and the "friend".
TK
how would you kill them?

painfully. mayb repeatdly shot in the leg and bleed to death
Reply 18
TK
OP
Profesh
As a continuation from the previous topic:

Well, I was loathed to steal the metaphorical "thunder" attendant upon your gale-force verbal flatulence...

...notwithstanding that I find your flagrant and utter disregard for grammatical/syntactical tenets to be stultifying in the absolute; but then, apparently I'm more tolerant than you are, so I don't feel any need to post an entire thread on the subject. :rolleyes:

look dude, if i wanted to talk like u - i would - if you don't like the way i type then ignore my threads. and answer the thread or pm me if you've got summit to say. cheers and goodbye :rolleyes:
Reply 19
TK
OP
These ideas are good - thanks everyone, but i may have to film it, so I'm not too keen on the whole castration thing :p: . I'm a student, so it's gonna be pretty low budget :smile: Keep em coming :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending