The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Applying for accomodation

Still waiting on 1 uni

If I apply for accomodation by end of the month
Can i still get a regular non ensuite room at cripps or hugh stewart/ancaster..

Plus on the form..if i put en suite rooms down for these halls..but none are available..will they then look to give me a regular non ensuite in those halls..or put me in an ensuite in another hall
Reply 1
There is no way of knowing. It's the equivalent of asking us to predict the future. Personally though, I think you will be OK for the non en-suite rooms.

Read the 1st post of the sticky Accommodation Guide for Undergraduate Students for details on how you apply online.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
bren that was really really helpful
one thing im unsure of
when we apply for accomodation
how many different halls can we apply for..
or do we just apply for 1..and if thats taken the uni decides..or are we allowed to list 3 or 4 halls in order of preference
Reply 3
minimum of 2 choices and a max of 4. You choose if to spread them out or keep them all in the same hall etc.
Reply 4
Not really, there is no single best hall. I think people like Cripps because it is so central to campus but wherever you end up on uni park you only have to walk 10 mins max to the centre or jump on the hopper.

Don't get me wrong, Cripps is nice but it really doesn't stand out of the crowd any more than the others.

Latest

Trending

Trending