The Student Room Group
Reply 1
"Alex Warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> I just downloaded about 65 posts but after my (very small, easily[/q1]
predicted)
[q1]> killfile and my "Ignore Threads" (all the utter, utter, boring, shite,[/q1]
god-awful
[q1]> BOLLOCKS from ie.* - just F*** off, and do it now) settings got to work on[/q1]
that
[q1]> lot, I was left with 31. And most of those were replies to Omar. Yawn.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Alex[/q1]
Why do you yawn. You must read these. Realise the truth. The time is near.
Reply 2
Khalid Khan ([email protected]) wrote:
[q1]> "Alex Warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]

[q2]> > BOLLOCKS from ie.* - just F*** off, and do it now) settings got to work on that lot, I was left[/q2]
[q2]> > with 31. And most of those were replies to Omar. Yawn.[/q2]

[q1]> Why do you yawn. You must read these. Realise the truth. The time is near.[/q1]

I have tried to respond to Omar in the hope of getting him to engage in rational debate, but he is
unable to do that. He has now posted a "Hitler was right" post. I believe that makes him a very evil
and disgusting person. If that is what his religion is about, then it is an evil and disgusting
religion. I would hope that any Muslim reading this would disassociate themselves from Omar's
comments, and demonstrate that there is some good in the Muslim religion.

Matthew Huntbach
Reply 3
[email protected] (Katy) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
[q1]> I managed to mention Hitler in my essay today on federalism in the USA...not quite sure how I[/q1]
[q1]> mananged that one[/q1]

In my general studies GCSE paper (BTW, do subject titles need to begin with a capital letter? I can
never remember) I managed to bring in Karl Marx and Thom Yorke (of Radiohead fame) in an essay
discussing "how can we get more people to take up sports in high school?" or something similar...

Rich
Reply 4
[q1]> I have tried to respond to Omar in the hope of getting him to engage in rational debate, but he is[/q1]
[q1]> unable to do that. He has now posted a "Hitler was right" post. I believe that makes him a very[/q1]
[q1]> evil and disgusting person. If that is what his religion is about, then it is an evil and[/q1]
[q1]> disgusting religion. I would hope that any Muslim reading this would disassociate themselves from[/q1]
[q1]> Omar's comments, and demonstrate that there is some good in the Muslim religion.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Matthew Huntbach[/q1]
I agree. I found that particular post of Omar's totally unacceptable. John
Reply 5
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Khalid Khan ([email protected]) wrote:[/q1]
[q2]>> "Alex Warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]>> > BOLLOCKS from ie.* - just F*** off, and do it now) settings got to work on that lot, I was left[/q2]
[q2]>> > with 31. And most of those were replies to Omar. Yawn.[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]>> Why do you yawn. You must read these. Realise the truth. The time is near.[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>I have tried to respond to Omar in the hope of getting him to engage in rational debate, but he is[/q1]
[q1]>unable to do that. He has now posted a "Hitler was right" post. I believe that makes him a very[/q1]
[q1]>evil and disgusting person. If that is what his religion is about, then it is an evil and[/q1]
[q1]>disgusting religion. I would hope that any Muslim reading this would disassociate themselves from[/q1]
[q1]>Omar's comments, and demonstrate that there is some good in the Muslim religion.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Matthew Huntbach[/q1]

Your own posts about Northern Ireland are a bit suspect as well. They are not rational. The largest
neo-Nazi terrorist organization that Europe has seen since World War II was working for the British
authorities. Adolph Hitler even copied the British in the 1930's.

He thought if the British can get away with it then so could he. Initially he started out doing the
same sort of kristallnacht style atrocities that the British were already doing in Belfast. Latterly
we discover the FRU which was a government agency was directing neo-Nazi death squads.

Lexoviense
Reply 6
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[email protected] (Katy) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...[/q1]
[q2]>> I managed to mention Hitler in my essay today on federalism in the USA...not quite sure how I[/q2]
[q2]>> mananged that one[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>In my general studies GCSE paper (BTW, do subject titles need to begin with a capital letter? I can[/q1]
[q1]>never remember) I managed to bring in Karl Marx and Thom Yorke (of Radiohead fame) in an essay[/q1]
[q1]>discussing "how can we get more people to take up sports in high school?" or something similar...[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Rich[/q1]

I think that it is a bit silly having dosages marked on Methadone Hydrochloride ampoules because
who can count these days? I think it should just read "three of these will probably kill you
stone dead".

In Cambridge the stuff was called "Fi" when I was at college. People would swop recipes 'Physeptone
and Barcadi' and so on and so forth. People would score the stuff on Lensfield Road or in front of
the Fitzwilliam Museum.

Lexoviense
Reply 7
Katy wrote:
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> I managed to mention Hitler in my essay today on federalism in the USA...not quite sure how I[/q1]
[q1]> mananged that one[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

um. I brought up the Battle of Maldon in an essay about AS prose. Amigood?
Reply 8
"Paul Engles" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Katy wrote:[/q1]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > I managed to mention Hitler in my essay today on federalism in the[/q2]
USA...not
[q2]> > quite sure how I mananged that one[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> um. I brought up the Battle of Maldon in an essay about AS prose. Amigood?[/q1]

I mentioned venereal disease in my A-level history exam essay on the suffragettes. I think we all
agree that I win.

Becky
Reply 9
Becky Loader wrote:
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> "Paul Engles" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...[/q1]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > Katy wrote:[/q2]
[q3]> > >[/q3]
[q3]> > > I managed to mention Hitler in my essay today on federalism in the[/q3]
[q1]> USA...not[/q1]
[q3]> > > quite sure how I mananged that one[/q3]
[q3]> > >[/q3]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > um. I brought up the Battle of Maldon in an essay about AS prose. Amigood?[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> I mentioned venereal disease in my A-level history exam essay on the suffragettes. I think we all[/q1]
[q1]> agree that I win.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Becky[/q1]

I didn't think you were allowed to talk during examinations. However I can't fault you on your
choice of topic, if I was going to chew the fat during an examination at college it would almost
certainly be about something controversial.

Latest

Trending

Trending