Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just wondered..has anybody heard of image streaming. Apparently, it is what Einstein did whilst he was engaged in deep thought. For example, when he was sixteen he sat down and vividly imagined himself moving next to and at the speed of a beam of light holding a mirror in front of him. Traditional physics would say you would not be able to see your reflection. Through his vivid mind imagery (image streaming), he saw his reflection and eventually was able to develop this theory mathematically after 10 years of image streaming.

Back to the point..apparently, this is what gave Einstein his increased intelligence. Many geniuses such as Tesla employed the same methods of thinking..though theirs are so vivid they are unable to distiguish their mental imagery from reality. I have been trying image streaming for a while and I must say my thinking does seem a bit sharper, my memory better, my mathematical ability improved. Just wondered if anyone has tried it and gained any results?

ReputationRep:
    eh? so you hold a torch next to yer head, look into a mirror and try and beat the torch light in a race to the glass?

ReputationRep:
    Image Streaming is the development of Dr. Win Wenger - if you would like more information about this powerful technique, do visit my website -www.nrglearning.co.uk - I am a Licensed trainer for Project Renaissance (Dr. Wenger's) company) and am running a course built on his methods next month. For general information please visit www.winwenger.com

(Original post by jndikum)
    I just wondered..has anybody heard of image streaming. Apparently, it is what Einstein did whilst he was engaged in deep thought. For example, when he was sixteen he sat down and vividly imagined himself moving next to and at the speed of a beam of light holding a mirror in front of him. Traditional physics would say you would not be able to see your reflection. Through his vivid mind imagery (image streaming), he saw his reflection and eventually was able to develop this theory mathematically after 10 years of image streaming.

Back to the point..apparently, this is what gave Einstein his increased intelligence. Many geniuses such as Tesla employed the same methods of thinking..though theirs are so vivid they are unable to distiguish their mental imagery from reality. I have been trying image streaming for a while and I must say my thinking does seem a bit sharper, my memory better, my mathematical ability improved. Just wondered if anyone has tried it and gained any results?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.