Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello there everyone, great to c a forum into education and pleased to notice all ur deep elevations into educational discussion

Ive started college this year and upon askin other ppl how their GCSE english 2003 went, they tell me they did Jamie Oliver. Im like huh? Then i found out that my school were dumb enuff to make us sit the stolen paper that was announced by the AQA board and the thing is im real pissed of now cos thats the only exam that I got an A in!!!

NE1 out there got an A* in English with AQA who didnt do Jamie Oliver but these internet articles on some woman surfer and Wayne Rooney?

TAUNT ME!!

Live Life to the Limits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godmaster)
    Hello there everyone, great to c a forum into education and pleased to notice all ur deep elevations into educational discussion

Ive started college this year and upon askin other ppl how their GCSE english 2003 went, they tell me they did Jamie Oliver. Im like huh? Then i found out that my school were dumb enuff to make us sit the stolen paper that was announced by the AQA board and the thing is im real pissed of now cos thats the only exam that I got an A in!!!

NE1 out there got an A* in English with AQA who didnt do Jamie Oliver but these internet articles on some woman surfer and Wayne Rooney?

TAUNT ME!!

Live Life to the Limits
    How could you have got an A in it if it was stolen? Did AQA just not notice?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    How could you have got an A in it if it was stolen? Did AQA just not notice?! :confused:
    Yea apparently they sent of these response scripts to the paper to the cheif examiners to mark.

When i say stolen, there was an event where some postal van was hijacked which had these papers in them and AQA claimed their packaging was tampered with hence they wrote them off and wrote new ones, the thing is while everyone else had a 40sec marking of their paper, my dreary writing was exposed to the likes of Mr Cheir marker and markess :-p

Live life to the limit

ReputationRep:
    Yea apparently they sent of these response scripts to the paper to the cheif examiners to mark.

When i say stolen, there was an event where some postal van was hijacked which had these papers in them and AQA claimed their packaging was tampered with hence they wrote them off and wrote new ones, the thing is while everyone else had a 40sec marking of their paper, my dreary writing was exposed to the likes of Mr Cheir marker and markess :-p

Live life to the limit
    BTW, is it stupid for me to resit this paper agen the next year just for the A*. COMMENTS WELCOME OF ALL NATURE (EXCEPT MARTIAN!!)

ReputationRep:
    BTW, is it stupid for me to resit this paper agen the next year just for the A*. COMMENTS WELCOME OF ALL NATURE (EXCEPT MARTIAN!!)
    Yes. Don't bother. Life's too short. Move on. I've just given myself very good advice - got an A at AS English Lit and was going to resit a paper cos i know i can get a better mark...ridiculous...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Don't bother. Life's too short. Move on. I've just given myself very good advice - got an A at AS English Lit and was going to resit a paper cos i know i can get a better mark...ridiculous...

im doin english lit as well with AQA are u a frankie girl? mabbe u can give me some tips.
    What part of the UK u from. Im a usual Londoner lol

Live life to the limits

ReputationRep:
    am i a what? a frankie girl? whats that? im south west london

ReputationRep:

TAUNT ME!!

Live Life to the Limits
    Me and three other people from our college took the wrong paper to cos we had a clash with a stats 1 maths paper and they acsidentally handed out the wrong papers.

ReputationRep:
    am i a what? a frankie girl? whats that? im south west london
    no i meant do u follow the A level english lit aqa spec B? cos im doin frankenstein as the introduction novel lol im from North London

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.