Sitting of Stolen AQA Exam Paper for English GCSE

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Godmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello there everyone, great to c a forum into education and pleased to notice all ur deep elevations into educational discussion

Ive started college this year and upon askin other ppl how their GCSE english 2003 went, they tell me they did Jamie Oliver. Im like huh? Then i found out that my school were dumb enuff to make us sit the stolen paper that was announced by the AQA board and the thing is im real pissed of now cos thats the only exam that I got an A in!!!

NE1 out there got an A* in English with AQA who didnt do Jamie Oliver but these internet articles on some woman surfer and Wayne Rooney?

TAUNT ME!!

Live Life to the Limits
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Godmaster)
Hello there everyone, great to c a forum into education and pleased to notice all ur deep elevations into educational discussion

Ive started college this year and upon askin other ppl how their GCSE english 2003 went, they tell me they did Jamie Oliver. Im like huh? Then i found out that my school were dumb enuff to make us sit the stolen paper that was announced by the AQA board and the thing is im real pissed of now cos thats the only exam that I got an A in!!!

NE1 out there got an A* in English with AQA who didnt do Jamie Oliver but these internet articles on some woman surfer and Wayne Rooney?

TAUNT ME!!

Live Life to the Limits
How could you have got an A in it if it was stolen? Did AQA just not notice?! :confused:
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by serendipity)
How could you have got an A in it if it was stolen? Did AQA just not notice?! :confused:
Yea apparently they sent of these response scripts to the paper to the cheif examiners to mark.

When i say stolen, there was an event where some postal van was hijacked which had these papers in them and AQA claimed their packaging was tampered with hence they wrote them off and wrote new ones, the thing is while everyone else had a 40sec marking of their paper, my dreary writing was exposed to the likes of Mr Cheir marker and markess :-p

Live life to the limit
Godmaster
Rep:
?
Yea apparently they sent of these response scripts to the paper to the cheif examiners to mark.

When i say stolen, there was an event where some postal van was hijacked which had these papers in them and AQA claimed their packaging was tampered with hence they wrote them off and wrote new ones, the thing is while everyone else had a 40sec marking of their paper, my dreary writing was exposed to the likes of Mr Cheir marker and markess :-p

Live life to the limit
BTW, is it stupid for me to resit this paper agen the next year just for the A*. COMMENTS WELCOME OF ALL NATURE (EXCEPT MARTIAN!!)
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
BTW, is it stupid for me to resit this paper agen the next year just for the A*. COMMENTS WELCOME OF ALL NATURE (EXCEPT MARTIAN!!)
Yes. Don't bother. Life's too short. Move on. I've just given myself very good advice - got an A at AS English Lit and was going to resit a paper cos i know i can get a better mark...ridiculous...
Godmaster
Rep:
?
Yes. Don't bother. Life's too short. Move on. I've just given myself very good advice - got an A at AS English Lit and was going to resit a paper cos i know i can get a better mark...ridiculous...

im doin english lit as well with AQA are u a frankie girl? mabbe u can give me some tips.
What part of the UK u from. Im a usual Londoner lol

Live life to the limits
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
am i a what? a frankie girl? whats that? im south west london
jstringer
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago

TAUNT ME!!

Live Life to the Limits
Me and three other people from our college took the wrong paper to cos we had a clash with a stats 1 maths paper and they acsidentally handed out the wrong papers.
Godmaster
Rep:
?
am i a what? a frankie girl? whats that? im south west london
no i meant do u follow the A level english lit aqa spec B? cos im doin frankenstein as the introduction novel lol im from North London
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
52.14%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.55%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.97%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (29)
24.79%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.56%

Watched Threads