Turn on thread page Beta

All you people whove had interviews at some point for unis, wot wud you say is the most unexpected or weird or difficult question you've had2answer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Unregistered*)
    All you people whove had interviews at some point for unis, wot wud you say is the most unexpected or weird or difficult question you've had2answer?
    "What is your name?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    "What is your name?"
    As a matter of fact, my teacher had a mock interview with me today...and asked me who the person with my name is. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    As a matter of fact, my teacher had a mock interview with me today...and asked me who the person with my name is. :rolleyes:
    LOLOL, your own teacher doesn't know your name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Unregistered*)
    "How come you're not with us already!?"

Hmmph if only...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    LOLOL, you're own teacher doesn't know your name?
    No it was a philosophy question. Saying "Who is John Smith?" can be answered in so many ways...

ReputationRep:
    How did you answer that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-shiraz)
    How did you answer that?
    I just looked puzzled. lol!! I SO need to prepare.

ReputationRep:
    I just looked puzzled. lol!! I SO need to prepare.
    Those sort of questions arent really very easy to prepare for though, - I dont think I'd be able to come up with an answer no matter how long I thought about that one.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.