Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
****** up maths
big style :frown:
I think there's another thread on this.

And well done on your exams, especially the maths
Reply 3
Well done!
I got 87/90 in English Lit, which means if I get the A boundary in my coursework, then I can get a U in my last exam and still get an overall A :smile: so that takes some pressure off!
Got a B in Biology central concepts, very close to a C, but it's the hardest one so I didn't expect any better.
Anyone else do central concepts OCR Bio?
Reply 4
its soo unfair that i had to wait till tommorow to get my results, as all school and colleges in the country got it today only my college get it tommorw
Reply 5
In language I got 87/90, and 105/105 on re-sit.
Imson
its soo unfair that i had to wait till tommorow to get my results, as all school and colleges in the country got it today only my college get it tommorw

same here
Reply 7
I did so bad that I feel like never showing my face again in public!!!

...:frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 8
I did alright I guess

Maths - Edexcel
C1 - A
C2 - b -_-

Chemistry - Edexcel
Unit 1 - b
Unit 2 - b

Biology - AQA
Unit 1 - A
Unit 3 - A
Unit 5 - b
Reply 9
what are the grade boundries for the new aqa chemistry as level? anyone know? the women just told me a number and nothing else, i dont know what it means lol, could vary from C to A...
Reply 10
*MJ*
I did so bad that I feel like never showing my face again in public!!!

...:frown: :frown: :frown:

dont woz mate, im getting mine tomos and im sure to do shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeetete :s-smilie:
jklmn
what are the grade boundries for the new aqa chemistry as level? anyone know? the women just told me a number and nothing else, i dont know what it means lol, could vary from C to A...

It will have been converted in UMS, so 80% of the total ums will be an A, 70% b, 60% c. The total UMS for the unit depends for the weighting for the unit. For example, maths C1 is 33.33333% of the AS level. So 0.333333% X 300 = 100 UMS.
Alright. Here's the breakdown:

History - A (91/100)

Business - B (73/100)

Media - C (69/100) That's right. 1 mark away from a B. And I gotta tell you, I'm pissed off. I mean, Media is/was my ticket to Uni, and I got a C! FFS! When I first found out, I was livid, then I was enraged, then I was upset, and now I'm alright. I'm not going to resit it, I'll just keep it, since it's only one mark, and I'm sure the overall grade can be bumped up with the coursework, if I work hard enough. I'm still disappointed, though. And my teacher said to me: "Mate, it's not the grade that I'm disappointed with, I'm happy with the grade, it's you, I'm disappointed for you because I know how much you wanted it, and you almost had it, but no such luck."

Today was quiet a day, let me tell you that...
im soooo happy!!!!!
i got:
C1 - A (100)
D1 - A (87)
BUSS1 - A (68)
shining_star
im soooo happy!!!!!
i got:
C1 - A (100)
D1 - A (87)
BUSS1 - A (68)

lol, I got those exact marks in Maths as well :biggrin: (C1- 100, D1- 87)

I also got 76 in Biology (A) and 83 in Chem (A) , so i presume they're out of 90? and 82/100 (A) in general Studies :smile::smile::woo:
shining_star
im soooo happy!!!!!
i got:
C1 - A (100)
D1 - A (87)
BUSS1 - A (68)

Well done!
especially with the 100 in C1!
I got a bit of a mixed bag..

A for my Nazi Germany resit from AS
A for my HI4 (History) paper..

And then two Us for my politics exams :rolleyes:
Biology:
BYA2 - 84/90 (A)
BYA5 - 70/90 (B)

Chemistry:
CH3C - 100/120 (A)
CHM4 - 65/90 (B) bit crappy

Maths:
C1 - 83/100 (A)
C3 - 93/100 (A)
C1 ( 97)- A
Chemistry ( 83)- A
Biology ( 76 ) - A

And wait for it... History ( 58) D.
Robbie10538
Well done!
especially with the 100 in C1!

thank you!!
lil_miss_rapunzel
lol, I got those exact marks in Maths as well :biggrin: (C1- 100, D1- 87)

I also got 76 in Biology (A) and 83 in Chem (A) , so i presume they're out of 90? and 82/100 (A) in general Studies :smile::smile::woo:

haha thats well weird! was considering re-sitting D1 but i think im gonna leave it, don't think its worth the effort or the money.

btw does anyone know what the business studies is out of, is it 100??? coz if it is im going to resit it....but im really confused about it. if it is out of 100 it seems a reallyyyy low grade boundry.

Latest