This discussion is closed.
twallien
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
im in year 10, and i've just done an ISA on how Caffeine affects your reaction time, but i got a B. I'm willing to do the current yr 11 ISA on diffusion of liquids, to try and bump my grade up, but i havent studied it yet. I need help, please! i would prefer it if you could give me hints as to what is in the exam, but any help would be much appricated!

thanks
Ronnieee
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
hello

do you have any tips on the isa u done on reaction times??

thanks
AlixiaArabella
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by twallien)
im in year 10, and i've just done an ISA on how Caffeine affects your reaction time, but i got a B. I'm willing to do the current yr 11 ISA on diffusion of liquids, to try and bump my grade up, but i havent studied it yet. I need help, please!
Hope this helps!

http://e-subjects.co.uk/mod/resource/view.php?id=1962

Go to this: http://e-subjects.co.uk/mod/resource/index.php?id=55
if you need to know about osmosis, active transport ect too
twallien
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Ronnieee)
hello

do you have any tips on the isa u done on reaction times??

thanks
yes funnily enough i posted on ur thread before looking at this. Another point is, make sure u read the question, propely. One of the questions is to explain how to caculate the mean. There is an anonomolous result, what i did was explain how to find that anonomoulous result. All you have to do is say add all the numbers and devide by the number of numbers. Then if there is a result that is out 10% of the mean, then remove this result and caculate the mean.

you also need to know what type of graphs are used for the types of data, like line for coninuous and bar for catogoric.

i hope this helps. And i really do need help on diffusion-if you can

thanks
Ronnieee
Report 12 years ago
thanks man
hazz123
Report 11 years ago
heyy, if anyone could help could help? I've got a biology isa coming up and i need help with it as im not that good at isa's. The question is :An experiment to determine how the size of an agar cylinder affects the time it takes for hydrochloric acid to completely diffuse through it? It would be great if anyone could help me with this, or if youi have already done it tell me what to expect?

Thanks
StuckUpTurtle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hazz123)
heyy, if anyone could help could help? I've got a biology isa coming up and i need help with it as im not that good at isa's. The question is :An experiment to determine how the size of an agar cylinder affects the time it takes for hydrochloric acid to completely diffuse through it? It would be great if anyone could help me with this, or if youi have already done it tell me what to expect?

Thanks
I have a biology ISA today on something just like that but not exactly the same. I've done an ISA before and it should all be ok as long as you know the key words like independant variable this link should help with key words: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...9111425AADfb2z Good Luck and hope you get the grade you want!
geek14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
is there such a thing as an agar jelly cube cutter?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.69%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.9%
I need help with my personal statement (58)
40.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25.17%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.1%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.99%

Watched Threads