This discussion is closed.
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
ok has anyone finished a piece of a2 psychology coursework?
i am just starting it and i dont really know where to start. i have decided to do an adaption of craik and lockhart's levels of processing theory altho i have had other ideas.

can anyone give me any ideas? thanx
icesnow
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
ok has anyone finished a piece of a2 psychology coursework?
i am just starting it and i dont really know where to start. i have decided to do an adaption of craik and lockhart's levels of processing theory altho i have had other ideas.

can anyone give me any ideas? thanx
Is this an AS psychology coursework? cos i have done the coursework about craik and lockhart's levels of processing theory last year at AS level.
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
kool.. no its a2 but we dont do coursewokr in as
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Are you on the AQA syllabus? I just finished a piece of coursework in which I replicated the Brown & Peterson technique on the effects of preventing rehearsal on STM. It's not the proper final one but it was my draft one. I got it marked over half-term and I got 39/48 for the coursework and 12/12 for my project brief. I think it's already an A and I just have to fix some small things like rephrasing some sentences and I should get another 3 or 4 marks. However, since my final deadline is like 16th December, I can't be bothered to even look at it for the time being.

My friend did a similar thing on the levels of processing and he got 50/60. What he did was test recall under 3 different conditions. He got his participants to read out nursery rhymes, do some crosswords etc....after they were given a list of words to remember. I think he was trying to investigate the influence of light, mild and heavy interference on LTM.

Anyways, if you have anything you want to ask me, please feel free to do so...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.1%
No (513)
48.9%

Watched Threads