Original post by susu66s
Probably why.

But a 3? I can't get over it.
Original post by JustSomeRandomer
But a 3? I can't get over it.

I was just being nice, it deserved a negative 3 😊
Original post by susu66s

Meh, you've posted Drake and Harry Styles so your opinion on music is pretty much irrelevant :h:
Original post by susu66s

Are you sure you actually listened to it? there is a difference between having it in the background and actually paying attention to it.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Meh, you've posted Drake and Harry Styles so your opinion on music is pretty much irrelevant :h:

Some of Drakes music is good, and for the record, Harry Styles music is actually good if you took a chance to listennnnn😔
Are you sure you actually listened to it? there is a difference between having it in the background and actually paying attention to it.

Yes I did listen to it I kinda zoned out though but I was still paying attention. I’ll give an updated rating later
Original post by susu66s
Harry Styles music is actually good if you took a chance to listennnnn😔

I have, that's the problem :rofl:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I have, that's the problem :rofl:

shut uppp I’ll send you another one of his songs later and you will be surprised.
Original post by susu66s
Some of Drakes music is good, and for the record, Harry Styles music is actually good if you took a chance to listennnnn😔

Please no:colonhash:
Original post by susu66s
shut uppp I’ll send you another one of his songs later and you will be surprised.

I won't be awake later.
Anyways, back on topic...

[video="youtube;lWjfW7VWSYY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWjfW7VWSYY[/video]
Original post by susu66s

Yes surprised with how someone can bear 3 minutes of that crap
Yes surprised with how someone can bear 3 minutes of that crap

DEE8B83D-C06A-4873-BC63-AD22269B1CCD.jpeg
Original post by KETHEAD
username to post ratio too strong

7/10 srs

No comments about being rickrolled?
Original post by TheTroll73

6/10 :smile:

[video="youtube;CnXuwa1dn-Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnXuwa1dn-Q[/video]
5/10

Original post by susu66s

If any song I listen to has autotune it'll be a straight 0/10 because that **** is just lazy

Quick Reply

Latest