hey all how ya doin? howz all ya courses going what eva you lot are doibng

ReputationRep:
    Well, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    my course is going crap at the mo.

ReputationRep:
    yeh... sos mine

ReputationRep:
    Thanks . I'm doing well at the moment - AS Levels. Am doing English Lit, History, RS Philosophy Ethics and Economics. They all fit in well - so I'm very positive about my ASs at the moment. Plus I like those subjects so I'm not spending my lessons sleeping away in Maths or whatever....

ReputationRep:
    hiya.. mine are ok atm.. plenty of work tho..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeuroticSurgeon)
    Thanks . I'm doing well at the moment - AS Levels. Am doing English Lit, History, RS Philosophy Ethics and Economics. They all fit in well - so I'm very positive about my ASs at the moment. Plus I like those subjects so I'm not spending my lessons sleeping away in Maths or whatever....
    Apologies for my ignorance, but what does the "RS" stand for in RS Philosophy Ethics?

ReputationRep:
    RS stands for religious studies

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.