Turn on thread page Beta

u think U av an awkward mate? (cant spell lol) watch

ReputationRep:
    my 17yr old "mate". shes avin it off with a married bus driver of 47 with 2 kids and wont except he wont leave his wife. as the same time, she is obsessed with this other married bloke of 30 or 40 something and wants to be with him. her mind keeps switchin. wen mr busdriver speaks to other woman but when i ask her why is she with other men she answers with "coz im allowed, its me". she now wants a single man AS WELL so that she has an alibi for her parents (as wen they found out she got banned from seein them, but she sneaks anyway)

Im runnin out of things to say to her cuz i hate what shes doin.

What do u all think of this? Its happened many times before.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately as much as you want to, there really is nothing you can say or do to change her ways she has to want to on her own. I have a freind who will basically sleep w/ any guy who is interested just because she craves the attention, she doesn't care that they are using her. I've tried talking to her to no avail. Really the only thing you can do is let her know you disaprove and hope she changes.

ReputationRep:
    does she not realise that hes jus usin her?
    n that wen he thinks shes gettin serious hel f**k her off?
    hes only havin a bit of fun...probly not used 2 attention frm young ppl.

sounds like shes got issues.

ReputationRep:
    This is diffucult...but if i was you i would let your friend know that u disagree with what shes doing...every1 says 'it takes a better friend to stand by their m8 decisions', but i do not think this is strictly true....sometimes people just cant see what their doing is stupid, it takes a better friend to stand up to their mates...its a braver thing to do! Well perhaps we all watch to much Trisha...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Unfortunately as much as you want to, there really is nothing you can say or do to change her ways she has to want to on her own. I have a freind who will basically sleep w/ any guy who is interested just because she craves the attention, she doesn't care that they are using her. I've tried talking to her to no avail. Really the only thing you can do is let her know you disaprove and hope she changes.
    i agree. if she wants to be like that, theres nothing you can really do. i have a mate who is a complete ******** when it comes to woman (he is still though one of my best mates). he will take advantage of any woman who fancys him (i.e try and get a bj off them or if possible, sex)

ReputationRep:
    not wuiet that easy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeMonkey)
    This is diffucult...but if i was you i would let your friend know that u disagree with what shes doing...every1 says 'it takes a better friend to stand by their m8 decisions', but i do not think this is strictly true....sometimes people just cant see what their doing is stupid, it takes a better friend to stand up to their mates...its a braver thing to do! Well perhaps we all watch to much Trisha...
    yeh if you've told her (as nicely as poss!) what u think of her behaviour, and perhaps what other people think of it, and she still won't listen, then u just have to stand by her. make it clear that ur only worried for her health and state of mind. on a less worrying note (well, worrying for me) my mate is doing english lit next yr like me and has had THREE offers already, even tho we put our forms in at the same time. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i agree. if she wants to be like that, theres nothing you can really do. i have a mate who is a complete ******** when it comes to woman (he is still though one of my best mates). he will take advantage of any woman who fancys him (i.e try and get a bj off them or if possible, sex)

thats jus a bloke thing. . quite a lot are like that.
    well the ones wer im frm are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    thats jus a bloke thing. . quite a lot are like that.
    well the ones wer im frm are.
    i agree with you. but you don't know my mate. he REALLY does try to get bj out of girls. even if he hates them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i agree with you. but you don't know my mate. he REALLY does try to get bj out of girls. even if he hates them.
    Sounds like some of my m8s, i am starting to hear things in the changing rooms such as 'o mush, i would bend her over backwards and do her sideways for 3 weeks sunday...she wants it'...lol, its quite pathetic really. Though i supose i am not the most innocent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

yip!sum ppl wil do wiv nyfin wiv ny1 4 sex!
    the ppl like that tend 2 b the worst at it too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeMonkey)
    Sounds like some of my m8s, i am starting to hear things in the changing ooms such as 'o mush, i would bend her over backwards and do her side weeks for 3 weeks sunday...she wants it'...lol, its quite pathetic really. Though i supose i am not the most innocent

yeh but is wot u hear all tlk no action stuff?

ReputationRep:
    wel where i liv it goes on everywhere at evry age!
    i remember about a month ago i was walkin thru town to get the bus at around 8pm, wen i saw a girl with her legs spread (i new her and shes 13) with one guy lickin her out who i cudnt see so no ages guess and one guy watchin (w8in 4 a turn i guess) who looked around 15. the other lad i think wud b around 12 - 15.

i felel disgusted in the middle of the street! (well in a little dint thing but u no). and that younf too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    wel where i liv it goes on everywhere at evry age!
    i remember about a month ago i was walkin thru town to get the bus at around 8pm, wen i saw a girl with her legs spread (i new her and shes 13) with one guy lickin her out who i cudnt see so no ages guess and one guy watchin (w8in 4 a turn i guess) who looked around 15. the other lad i think wud b around 12 - 15.

i felel disgusted in the middle of the street! (well in a little dint thing but u no). and that younf too

fink its like that pretty much evrywer now.

ReputationRep:
    yer, sex is everywhere these days. it's stupid. at the age of 12 i just played football and on the computer. i didn't even think about girls until i was 14.

another one of my mates has a little brother who is 10, and he says that he has already gotten off with her.

ReputationRep:
    childhood aint the same any more id rather do things like that somewhere a bit more comfy (and private!) and when im older enough to understadf these things, im 17 and the most iv dont is had a play here and there. and that was only recent. i dint kiss any1 til i was 16

ReputationRep:
    childhood aint the same any more id rather do things like that somewhere a bit more comfy (and private!) and when im older enough to understadf these things, im 17 and the most iv dont is had a play here and there. and that was only recent. i dint kiss any1 til i was 16
    i hear u on the private place!!
    sex wen ur young is dull, only starts gettin fun wen u get older n wiser.

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean. i had my first kiss when i was 15, and in my opinion that it the right age. and you shouldn't really have sex until you are about 18. cos if you do everything when you are young, you have nothing to look forward to when you are older.

ReputationRep:
    its mor memorable

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.