The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jessicarabbit
No thats through most of Swingers. Famke is the one with depression in Love and Sex.
does anyone remember her as the bad bond girl in Goldeneye? The one that kills men by squeezing them between her legs during sex? hahaha

Goldeneye is the only one of the Pierce Brosnan James Bond films I haven't seen so unfortunately I don't know :frown: Rosamund Pike is gorgeous though! I don't think much of Halle Berry. Maybe for a night or two...
SamTheMan
Goldeneye is the only one of the Pierce Brosnan James Bond films I haven't seen so unfortunately I don't know :frown: Rosamund Pike is gorgeous though! I don't think much of Halle Berry. Maybe for a night or two...

ok if u dont think much of Halle Berry ...well.....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U??????...
Halle Berry is the perfect woman. and here is proof
http://www.halle-berry-pictures.com/hb58.jpg
jessicarabbit
ok if u dont think much of Halle Berry ...well.....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U??????...

hey, I did say maybe one or two nights if noone else is available. She's got the body but she hardly has the most gorgeous face in the world.
Well I was questioning my sexuality in another thread...
Halle Berry has the perfect face. U have bad taste buddy. or...yea...u were questioning ur sexuality...Umm I think you just like Rosamund Pike cause shes english...just cause shes the same nationality as u ...sheesh...u meany. haha.

Im a realy big Halle berry fan...although straight...
Reply 45
jessicarabbit
although straight...

Pffft...if you're straight, then so am I :rolleyes:
kingslaw
Pffft...if you're straight, then so am I :rolleyes:

Thats why we're getting married and having chipmunk babies. Or have u already forgotten me???
_Jax_
Seriously.

Maybe I should drive naked from the waist down or something.

my balls get hot reading this! :eek: :worm:
Reply 48
jessicarabbit
Thats why we're getting married and having chipmunk babies. Or have u already forgotten me???

Forgotten you :eek:?!? Your name has been carved onto my heart. I hear it everytime the wind blows. Your love is the fruitful oasis in the desert of my heart, the lighthouse that shows the way through the rough seas of life.

And sh*t...
jessicarabbit
Halle Berry has the perfect face. U have bad taste buddy. or...yea...u were questioning ur sexuality...Umm I think you just like Rosamund Pike cause shes english...just cause shes the same nationality as u ...sheesh...u meany. haha.

Im a realy big Halle berry fan...although straight...

Actually I think I didn't notice she was English when I saw the film as I was in Canada at the time and back then, all the accents sounded different. hehe

Nah Halle Berry, not my type but she's still a good-looking girl. I still picture her in Gothika and she's not too hot in that. Maybe that's why I don't think much of her...
SamTheMan
Actually I think I didn't notice she was English when I saw the film as I was in Canada at the time and back then, all the accents sounded different. hehe

Nah Halle Berry, not my type but she's still a good-looking girl. I still picture her in Gothika and she's not too hot in that. Maybe that's why I don't think much of her...

In Gothika she was playing someone who chopped her husband up into little pieces. whoa, what a surprise that isn't attractive to men.

Havent u ever seen the FLintstones? shes so hot in that. ok , now to get back to me being straight... i love Jude law . the end.
kingslaw
Forgotten you :eek:?!? Your name has been carved onto my heart. I hear it everytime the wind blows. Your love is the fruitful oasis in the desert of my heart, the lighthouse that shows the way through the rough seas of life.

And sh*t...

Kingslaw u really should get this stuff published ...its amazing. u think Playboy would take it?? cause i mean, people read Playboy for the articles u know.
jessicarabbit
In Gothika she was playing someone who chopped her husband up into little pieces. whoa, what a surprise that isn't attractive to men.

Havent u ever seen the FLintstones? shes so hot in that. ok , now to get back to me being straight... i love Jude law . the end.

So this thread is more about Jude Law's balls than anything else
Reply 53
jessicarabbit
cause i mean, people read Playboy for the articles u know.

Is that how they convinced you to let them take photos of you?
Reply 54
_Jax_
Seriously.

Anyone else have this? Unfortunately there’s no easy way to discreetly run a vent to my crotch. Maybe I should drive naked from the waist down or something.

no one laugh but sometimes it happens to be as well, but i fimd if u lift them up and close ur legs and just let them sit its real nice :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
kingslaw
Is that how they convinced you to let them take photos of you?

loook I was young, they told me that it was ART. Ive always been a patron of the ARts.
SamTheMan
So this thread is more about Jude Law's balls than anything else

that wouldnt be so bad....
Reply 57
jessicarabbit

Gothika was a pile of cr*p. Biggest waist of money. I wanted to see "The Cat in the Hat" but my friend forced me to watch Gothika instead. B*stard.
Reply 58
jessicarabbit

Agreed.

Where shall we begin. I'll upload the essay I wrote about it, and we can start from there.
jessicarabbit

How would you know?

Latest

Trending

Trending