This discussion is closed.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
bearing in mind the case of Jessica Lynch...

http://americansforthemilitary.com/
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
bearing in mind the case of Jessica Lynch...

http://americansforthemilitary.com/
What happened with Jessica Lynch?
Yank
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Thyank Yewwwwww!!! Hyave A Naace Day!
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Yank)
Thyank Yewwwwww!!! Hyave A Naace Day!
that was poor.
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What a load of sh*t
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
What happened with Jessica Lynch?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...956127,00.html published in May by the Guardian now being acknowledged as credible by the woman in question herself.
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...956127,00.html published in May by the Guardian now being acknowledged as credible by the woman in question herself.
Thanks for highlighting that- the situation was blown out of proportion and the basis of the petition is ridiculous..
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Thanks for highlighting that- the situation was blown out of proportion and the basis of the petition is ridiculous..
I have to agree.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
They're idiots, just because Jessica Lynch wandered into the wrong place and got captured, and the people who held her hostage chose to let her live. How does that make her a heroine??

She did nothing but just wander into the wrong place where she wasn't supposed to be, and she was lucky to not suffer the consequences of her actions.
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle)
What a load of sh*t
what is **** about it.
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle)
it is not the basis of the petition.
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
the media got itself into a tangle. quite funny.
Weasel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Jessica Lynch was raped by the Iraqi *******s too! And all the anti-war protesters like the Iraqis even though she was raped and beaten! I hate the Iraqi and George Bush and Tony Blair were right for declaring war on the *******s. They are evil peoples and still the anti-war protesters sympathise with them it makes me physically sick to the stomach that they can sympathise with these *******. They are animals and evil. No worse than animas thats not fair on animals!

I have always supported the war and continue to do so. Anti-war make me sick that they chose to defend evil rapist murderers!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
what is **** about it.
I think somone with your intelligence should be able to see why it is so outrageous.. you could probably put it on bored.com and people would think it was a joke
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Weasel)
Jessica Lynch was raped by the Iraqi *******s too! And all the anti-war protesters like the Iraqis even though she was raped and beaten! I hate the Iraqi and George Bush and Tony Blair were right for declaring war on the *******s. They are evil peoples and still the anti-war protesters sympathise with them it makes me physically sick to the stomach that they can sympathise with these *******. They are animals and evil. No worse than animas thats not fair on animals!

I have always supported the war and continue to do so. Anti-war make me sick that they chose to defend evil rapist murderers!

What the f*ck??

I can see were some pro-war people get the views from but htis is blatant racism..
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Seriusly people likee this are allowed to write messages, I think this is sad :mad: :mad:
Weasel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What are you talking about? Have you lived in a cave for the last week!!? It has been on the news for the last few days that they think she was raped loads of times as well as beaten. You still sympathise with Iraq? Anti-war make me sick.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Are you saying tere are no "evil rapist muderers" in other countries as well? Your argument is ridiculous.
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What are you talking about? Have you lived in a cave for the last week!!? It has been on the news for the last few days that they think she was raped loads of times as well as beaten. You still sympathise with Iraq? Anti-war make me sick.
Yeh you sound really pathetic.. I'd stop now if I were you.
Weasel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It isn't racism. Just fact. We (coalition) wouldn't treat Iraqi P.O.W's in that way, so why do the Iraqis beat and rape our P.O.W's? No they are barbaric animals. Nothing to do with racism. You are a brain-washed idiot living in a fantasy world of political correctness.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (39)
13.68%
Virtual campus tours/open days (64)
22.46%
Live streaming events (25)
8.77%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (27)
9.47%
A uni comparison tool (67)
23.51%
An in-person event when available (63)
22.11%