This discussion is closed.
L Bones
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i had been falling asleep in class all year and had problems staying awake. i had a geography exam in the gym but instead of being given my exam paper, a bowel of kelloggs cornflakes was put on the table instead. i stood up, looked at the teacher and demanded to know what was going on. i said that i had been revising all night for this. she looked at me and laughed. then the other teachers laughed and they said i hadnt been entered. as i walked out the gym, everyone pointed at me and laughed. i phoned up the exam board to complain and all they did was laugh. ive contacted everyone but everyone laughs. what can i do? im so angry with the school but nobody will take it seriously.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by L Bones)
i had been falling asleep in class all year and had problems staying awake. i had a geography exam in the gym but instead of being given my exam paper, a bowel of kelloggs cornflakes was put on the table instead. i stood up, looked at the teacher and demanded to know what was going on. i said that i had been revising all night for this. she looked at me and laughed. then the other teachers laughed and they said i hadnt been entered. as i walked out the gym, everyone pointed at me and laughed. i phoned up the exam board to complain and all they did was laugh. ive contacted everyone but everyone laughs. what can i do? im so angry with the school but nobody will take it seriously.
pinch yourself to see if you're asleep
LadyFadge
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You serious?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That's damn right, cheekiness, they shouldn't be allowed to do that, if I where you I would complain. Go back to your college and demand the following:

1)A spoon.
2)Some Fresh Milk.
3)Glass of orange juice.
LadyFadge
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
That's damn right, cheekiness, they shouldn't be allowed to do that, if I where you I would complain. Go back to your college and demand the following:

1)A spoon.
2)Some Fresh Milk.
3)Glass of orange juice.
Yeah damn right!
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
eat cornflakes before you get to the exam..
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
eat cornflakes before you get to the exam..
"a bowel of cornflakes?" makes me wanna know whose bowel...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (496)
51.51%
No (467)
48.49%

Watched Threads