Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hia, i have broken p my bf, and now this blind boy has asked me out, i feel sorry 4 him coz hes blind, wot shall i do!

go out with him
    say no
    explain why u dont want to
    shout at him and tell him to get lost
    pretend u cant hear him- he cant c u
    say yes and start a long term- maybe phisical realasionship
    dont know

ReputationRep:
    how much do u like him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely)
    hia, i have broken p my bf, and now this blind boy has asked me out, i feel sorry 4 him coz hes blind, wot shall i do!

go out with him
    say no
    dont know
    We don't know, it's up to you isn't it. I can't really help thinking this is a troll due to some of your responses 'blind-bashing'.

ReputationRep:

go out with him
    say no
    dont know
    Why should the fact that he is blind have anything to do w/ it?
    Do you have something against blind ppl?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer

go out with him
    say no
    dont know
    He doesn't want a pity f*** (well maybe he does but it's hardly a confidence booster), if you don't fancy him be honest...mucking people about because you "feel sorry 4 him" isn't going to make him feel better but worse when the truth comes out as it always does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Why should the fact that he is blind have anything to do w/ it?
    Do you have something against blind ppl?
    i dont have any thing aganst blind people, but the fact that i still like my old bf, and the new lad is taking advantage of me and my bf brake up!

ReputationRep:
    i dont have any thing aganst blind people, but the fact that i still like my old bf, and the new lad is taking advantage of me and my bf brake up!
    Then just tell him you still have feelings for your x and need time to get over him.

ReputationRep:
    Do u fancy the blind kid or not?

ReputationRep:
    How is a blind person taking advantage of you? (I assume you mean in a sexual sense?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Then just tell him you still have feelings for your x and need time to get over him.

definately!!
    wots the point in makin up sum strange reason?
    surely the truth is a gud enuf 1????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    How is a blind person taking advantage of you? (I assume you mean in a sexual sense?)
    he knows that i used 2 go out with him, and is always touching me in the wrong places(!), he says sorry, and tells me dat hes blind and he didnt know! i dont like the blind guy

ReputationRep:
    just say summat like.. u dont like him in that way and thanx but no thanx..

or tell the truth yeh but dont be really mean or anything.

ReputationRep:
    he knows that i used 2 go out with him, and is always touching me in the wrong places(!), he says sorry, and tells me dat hes blind and he didnt know! i dont like the blind guy

Tell him your not interested. As far as the touching tell him to keep his hands to himself. If it bothers you that much then just stay away from him.

ReputationRep:
    I would sit him down and explain how i would feel about a relationship with him, Honsety I think is the best policety.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.