The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Joanna May
Complete rubbish. I don't know many people who weren't given a light slap when they were constantly disobedient and warned many times to stop doing what they were doing. Yet I don't know anyone who would punch their parents in the face so hard that it bled. She's just a brat with no respect who thinks she can get away with it because people will make excuses for her appalling behaviour.

I don't think I could ever call my parents **** heads either. OP, your sister sounds like an immature brat who needs to learn some manners.

Fair enough, but from what I see she only calls him as like a revenge when he calls her a 'b**tard' 'pillock' 'thick b*tch' she usually either retaliates by calling him back or goes up to her room.
Reply 61
No, it's not fair at all. He should have decked her one, smashed her ******* face repeatedly against a hot radiator then buried her in the garden. Parents are too lenient these days.
Crispin
No, it's not fair at all. He should have decked her one, smashed her ******* face repeatedly against a hot radiator then buried her in the garden. Parents are too lenient these days.

Calm down Mr. Fritzl
ChunkymunkyDJC
Calm down Mr. Fritzl

What's with all the Fritzl jokes lately? Is it in celebration of his trial?

Anyways, he wouldn't have beat her, she would have locked her in basement and made babies with her..
tell her to ******* listen to him. she sounds like an ignorant little brat.
Incredibly fair. He didn't properly hit her, yet she smacks him in the face?

Put it this way, if I hit my dad in the face like that I would most likely end up in hospital then with no-where to live. She sounds a bit ungrateful to me - maybe she could have talked to your dad about it properly?
Anonymous
Incredibly fair. He didn't properly hit her, yet she smacks him in the face?

Put it this way, if I hit my dad in the face like that I would most likely end up in hospital then with no-where to live. She sounds a bit ungrateful to me - maybe she could have talked to your dad about it properly?

And no, my dad is not abusive he has never actually hurt me because I have never done anything wrong - but I actually have respect for him unlike most people of my age.
johnbrown
What's with all the Fritzl jokes lately? Is it in celebration of his trial?

Anyways, he wouldn't have beat her, she would have locked her in basement and made babies with her..

I was making a reference to the child he killed and buried in his back garden.

Plus Fritzl is like the Stephen Hawking of the molestation world, he shows others how to do it right.
Riddy
Fair enough, but from what I see she only calls him as like a revenge when he calls her a 'b**tard' 'pillock' 'thick b*tch' she usually either retaliates by calling him back or goes up to her room.

I find that hard to believe, when her response to a light tap is to try and deck your father. Why does he call her these things in the first place? If I did something stupid and my dad called me a pillock or a stupid cow, it wouldn't be acceptable for me to respond by calling him a "**** head". It sounds like your sister has a major attitude problem and she needs to sort it out before she starts on someone who doesn't have any real reason not to respond in kind.
fioram
If he hit her first, then I think he should have been arrested for abuse.

:wink:
Reply 70
hitting someone lightly around the head isn't a warning
it is extremely threatening.

I'd have had done the same to my dad, not my mum though (I'm male)
you don't hit your child once they are in their teens as they know their rights are not to put up with it.
Your sister hit your dad and you're asking if her getting grounded is fair or not? . . . .you seriously are deluded and I don't mean to be rude but your sister also has no manners for your dad.

I agree that yes grounding is the best form of punishment and if that was my daughter, all electrical things ie tv, mobile phone, pc/laptop would be confiscated. NOWAY would I ever do that to my dad . . gawd.
Pheonixx
hitting someone lightly around the head isn't a warning
it is extremely threatening.

I'd have had done the same to my dad, not my mum though (I'm male)
you don't hit your child once they are in their teens as they know their rights are not to put up with it.

Well she obviously wasn't that threatened and has a complete lack of respect for her father or she wouldn't have punched him in the face. I'm pretty sure he could have done her a lot more harm after that then a light smack round the head.
Reply 73
Joanna May
I find that hard to believe, when her response to a light tap is to try and deck your father. Why does he call her these things in the first place? If I did something stupid and my dad called me a pillock or a stupid cow, it wouldn't be acceptable for me to respond by calling him a "**** head". It sounds like your sister has a major attitude problem and she needs to sort it out before she starts on someone who doesn't have any real reason not to respond in kind.

He calls her these things because he has no respect for her and she obv doesn't respect him. Like for example she knocked his glass of beer over a few weeks ago by accident and she got up and said 'oops I'l go and get a cloth' and he said 'bloody hell, you bloody thick pillock' and she got annoyed by this and said 'right fine I won't bother it was only a accident' and my dad said 'go on p** off upstairs to your internet you bloody thick b**ch' and then she shouted down 'sh*t head' lol.

Its things like this he can't resist calling her because she gets on his nerves and she can't resist retaliating.
Bubbles*de*Milo
It's the fathers house, she's the child, she should do as she's told in his house. No way should he apologise; why should he compromise in his own house which he pays for?
What type of feral kid punches their parents? If I hit my dad like that... I don't even know, and if I did it to my mum, she'd kick me out.
The OP's sister needs to learn that she should respect her parents. I don't think 2 months grounding is even enough. She's disgusting.

**** off. he chose to have the kid, he's responsible for her wellbeing. 'his house'. its the family house, not his house.

you're so repressed it's unbelievable. take your blinkers off and realise that in the 21st century, daddy isnt boss. respect your parents, don't fear them.

people like you disgust me.
Reply 75
ophqui
nah, thats unfair IMO, your dad was way in the wrong for a) not even trying to comprimise/solve the problem and b) getting confrontational and escalating the situation to something physical, your sister wouldnt have hit him if he'd not mentioned physicality in the first place 'i'll crack you one' and also slapped her. If i was your sister i'd go jogging anyway, why would your parents want to punish her by making her less healthy?

Why the hell should he compromise? He pays the bills, puts food in her stomach and a roof over her head. He has no reason to negotiate with his ******* kids.

Christ, what a sense of entitlement some of you have.
Riddy
He calls her these things because he has no respect for her and she obv doesn't respect him. Like for example she knocked his glass of beer over a few weeks ago by accident and she got up and said 'oops I'l go and get a cloth' and he said 'bloody hell, you bloody thick pillock' and she got annoyed by this and said 'right fine I won't bother it was only a accident' and my dad said 'go on p** off upstairs to your internet you bloody thick b**ch' and then she shouted down 'sh*t head' lol.

Its things like this he can't resist calling her because she gets on his nerves and she can't resist retaliating.

sounds pretty much like every family I have ever spent any substantial amount of time around..

she is only 14 though, she'll grow out of it. I was a mouthy **** at that age as well
Reply 77
if I hit my dad no matter what he would probably chuck me out of the house, and rightly so.
What a bitch. If I had done that I would be in much more trouble.
Reply 79
Yes, I would suggest a greater punishment.

Latest

Trending

Trending