Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On how to post images?

I tried uploading to photobucket and putting in the URL etc but it won't work

I need an idiot guide

ReputationRep:
    Sorry... :redface: I'm an idiot when it comes to that sort of stuff, can I have one of those guides too please?

ReputationRep:
    upload the image to photobucket (or similar) then copy the bit circled in red and paste into the post (doesn't work in all forums)

alternatively you can put the url of the image between [IMG][/IMG] tags

ReputationRep:
    Cool, thanks. I found that helpful.

ReputationRep:
    Thsnk you soo much!
    If you were here, i'd give you a big hug!

ReputationRep:
    Also just to add I find www.tinypic.com a really good site for uploading pictures.

ReputationRep:
    SnowAngel, if you're talking about your thread in Chat, only Subs can post pics there.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Zayne)
    SnowAngel, if you're talking about your thread in Chat, only Subs can post pics there.
    I'm reminiscing back to another thread regarding posting images in Chat. I wasn't aware that this was exclusive to subscribers only. Thanks.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.