Kissing... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I'd like some kissing tips please... and also where is appropriate to put hands/what to do with hands whilst kissing a guy you've only just started going out with?!
Cocoa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
aww you're so cute, do what feels good
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Smack them in the face
eowyn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Please dont smoke...Its vile...My first kiss was with a smoker & it made me gag....it was horrible.
It depends on the hieght & build of the fella where your hands feel comfortable.
TheBlindestPilot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
First to say down his keks.
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'd like some kissing tips please... and also where is appropriate to put hands/what to do with hands whilst kissing a guy you've only just started going out with?!
http://www.how-to-kiss.net/blog/

dont ask how I came across that web, i just found it...interesting, everything you need to know there and more!!!
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
put your hand on his right elbow and move your tongue in a circular motion over his cheek, moving slowly towards his mouth. Start gently swaying his elbow right and left then clap your hands in front of his face.
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Yuffie)
put your hand on his right elbow and move your tongue in a circular motion over his cheek, moving slowly towards his mouth. Start gently swaying his elbow right and left then clap your hands in front of his face.
:rofl:
Nex Angelus
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
headbutt them in the face
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Nex Angelus)
headbutt them in the face
:rofl:

yes. this.
alice.eleanor.x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Serious reply now
Just do whatever you want with your hands/arms, but i like putting my arms round their neck or on their shoulders if their very tall
ArtGoblin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/surgery/...th_confidence/

Diaz89
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
don't touch their hair
miss-kazz
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TheBlindestPilot)
First to say down his keks.
haha but im sure u wont b only one to say tht :P

nyways OP jst do what feels right..its hard to tell someone how to kiss u jst kinda learn by doing ...hehe as with most things

i tend to put my arms round his kneck..makes it easier for him to pull my waist in closer if my arms are outa the way lol

oohhh last thing..enjoy it :P
Anglo*Phile
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Diaz89)
don't touch their hair

I smell a liar!
Don't listen to him, they luuuurv that.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Well I'm not completely incapable haha its just that I've started seeing this guy I really like, he's a bit older than me so I feel a bit inexperienced. My last bf was an AWFUL kisser. I avoided kissing him at all costs. This boy is a lovely kisser and I just wanted to try something different, not involving headbutting etc :tongue:
Redpanda91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol at the kissing guide thing! I don't believe it's any form of rocket science, I mean how did people cope before in the old days where no-one ever discussed kissing or had the internet? I think it'll just come naturally, I'm no expert but generally you'll just learn
Diaz89
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anglo*Phile)
I smell a liar!
Don't listen to him, they luuuurv that.
RoosterUK
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well I'm not completely incapable haha its just that I've started seeing this guy I really like, he's a bit older than me so I feel a bit inexperienced. My last bf was an AWFUL kisser. I avoided kissing him at all costs. This boy is a lovely kisser and I just wanted to try something different, not involving headbutting etc :tongue:
Just learn from him really, it's always nice when you have a good kissing partner haha. Older people do seem better at it, just more experienced. Practise makes perfect and all that, have fun practising.
QuantumTheory
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
http://www.how-to-kiss.net/blog/

dont ask how I came across that web, i just found it...interesting, everything you need to know there and more!!!
I wish some of the guys I've kissed would've read that :ninja:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (391)
79.96%
Leave (98)
20.04%

Watched Threads