Turn on thread page Beta

I want to go to France either for the weekend or just for a day, i can get to Bham or east midlands airport but I don't mind which french airport, anyone know any good cheap routes - I may consider Eurostar but added expense of getting to London from Midlands may make it expensive, plus it is long. Thank you all - any suggestions gratefully received!!!!

(Original post by Hello!)
    I want to go to France either for the weekend or just for a day, i can get to Bham or east midlands airport but I don't mind which french airport, anyone know any good cheap routes - I may consider Eurostar but added expense of getting to London from Midlands may make it expensive, plus it is long. Thank you all - any suggestions gratefully received!!!!

please please!!!!

ReputationRep:
    look on google for cheap airlines - could be sumthing like £20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello!)
    please please!!!!
    hia
    i think i know,
    go to da airport u wanna go 2,
    buy the tickets,
    wait 4 the plane,
    go inside the plane,
    sit comfortably,
    and b4 u know it, u will be in france!

no sorry, i dont know, i hope u like my story!!!

thanks!

I just thought people here would help me specifically, thats all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello!)
    thanks!

I just thought people here would help me specifically, thats all
    yeh we wud, if we knew.
    jus search on google like serendipity sed.
    sure you'll be able to find something suitable and cheap!!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.