What do Girls & Guys like in each other? Watch

Giggles128
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago

Hey, I'm curiouse to know what Girls/Guys actually like in each other and want to understand the truth about what you look for in a guy/girl.
So post me your true opinion and lets have a rocking discussion while understanding more about each other. :tongue:

Think about:
Personality
Looks
Shape
Wealth
Status
Interllect
ETC ETC.....
RoosterUK
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You feel attracted, most reasons you'll get given here will be a backwards rationalisation of that feeling.
johnbrown
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
men pretend they like intelligent women but they don't

especially when they're not so smart themselves
Seven_Three
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lack of a gag reflex.
Anonymous #1
Report 9 years ago
As a guy: initial attraction for me is nice eyes and a nice smile. If you have that, you've instantly got my attention. Then there's normal things like interests etc
londonboym
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
guys like themselves in the girls, i reckon.
ChunkymunkyDJC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Personality - Got to have a sense of humour and can take a joke (I take the piss a lot :P) and generally just nice.
Looks - I like natural, I hate orange and/or lots of make-up, I don't think it ever looks good on a girl. Other than that I don't really have any set preferences.
Shape - I like slim girls, boob size doesn't matter, bum size in proportion to body (not a fan of the 'J-Lo' :P)
Wealth - Couldn't care less
Status - See above.
Intellect - Doesn't bother me particularly, as long as I can have a good time with them (and they understand my jokes )

Basically, I mainly look for fun, but you obviously have to be attracted to them too.
HopingDragron
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I asked somebody why men are so attracted to breasts. She said it's cause of hormones.
alenax
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shocker: different people like different things in each other.
Lauren__x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Heres a real answerrr:
I like a boy to be really cute and sweet and funny, kind of smart and geeky, like into computers or something cos I find that really impressive and adorable=] but also really hot and sexy when he needs to be.
Looks wise, I like skinny, taller than 5ft 6, longish black hair with a cool fringe. Nice, big, probably likeee green eyes, lip piercings and some tattoos wouldnt hurt=]. Dresses mostly in skinny jeans and cool band tshirts, or checkered shirts anddd some awesome shoes.
I dont care how rich/poor he is or what status he has at all.
You?

Edit: Oh and its a real plus if hes really into music like I am, so we can go to lots of gigs together=].
h82think
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Individual reasons. For me though:

Personality: kind, sensitive, funny
Looks: geek
Shape: lanky
Wealth: yes
Interlect: very important, I like a passionate man
ChunkymunkyDJC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Lauren__x)
Heres a real answerrr:
I like a boy to be really cute and sweet and funny, kind of smart and geeky, like into computers or something cos I find that really impressive and adorable=] but also really hot and sexy when he needs to be.
Looks wise, I like skinny, taller than 5ft 6, longish black hair with a cool fringe. Nice, big, probably likeee green eyes, lip piercings and some tattoos wouldnt hurt=]. Dresses mostly in skinny jeans and cool band tshirts, or checkered shirts anddd some awesome shoes.
I dont care how rich/poor he is or what status he has at all.
You?
other than the tats and piercings you basically just described me, even the green eyes
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Think about:
Personality: plays same videogames as me, likes the same shows, has the same sense of humour
Looks: tallish, blackish hair, hot face, unfashionable
Shape: a bit chubby
Wealth: not interested in money or working
Intellect: similar to my own
Lauren__x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
other than the tats and piercings you basically just described me, even the green eyes
Why hellooo

lol:tongue:
Saruken
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's hard to say exactly. But on the basis of your perameters (OP) here's some of the things which normally turn my head...

Personality: Sweet, shy, funny, compassionate, humble.
Looks: Blondes do something for me. Natural, dyed, blonde highlights...piercing eyes, a sweet but shy smile, symmetrical facial features. I don't mind pierced ears but any other piercings and tatoos are often a major turn-off. Navel piercings have got to be one of the worst things known to man...yuck!
Shape: Average. Not too big or too thin. Height-wise, I prefer girls the same size as me or slightly shorter (5ft 8)
Wealth: Not bothered in the slightest.
Intellect: I like girls to be fairly intelligent, but initial attraction is governed by the first three.
PhantomBoggler
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Can people stop calling it interlect!
-Neon-
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Personality - Funny maybe even giddy but not overly loud or stuck up. Not emo....
Looks - If they have one of those 'scene style' haircuts they go way up in my book. No overdo of the tan. Girls with lip, eyebrow piercings too
Shape : Slim and smallish.
Wealth : I'd prefer they weren't on social benefits..
Interllect: Knows their ABC's and 123's.
James'
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Females with high rep usually do it for me.
HRHxo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This is actually quite interesting to think about it...

Personality: someone who can make me laugh! this is probably top of my list, i need someone with a sense of humour. make me laugh and its all gravy I also like guys who are confident, without being arrogant, however an air of arrogance actually can be quite sexy ( yes, that is highly contradictory but ho hum :P) Also, kind, trustworthy and spontaneous!
Looks: this is weird for me, becuase i like such a broad spectrum of guys, from rugby players to geek chic. Although I do rather like dark hair with blue/green eyes (:
Shape: Not too skinny!
Wealth:Completely Irrelevant
Intellect: I like intelligence, its sexy. As long as i can have an articulate and interesting conversation with 'em i'm not bothered! heh
Giggles128
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Well its a hard question to answer for me because I get attracted to such a diversity of things... But il do my best:

Personality: I love a guy who you can talk all day to and just have a good laugh with. Confidence in a guy is attractive and I like guys who are a little loud.

Looks: I used to be into the tanned blonde surfer look haha but I kind of prefer tall dark haird guys now. I love guys which have a great smile. I like guys that take pride in their appearance but I get really put off by guys who are constantly checking themselves out.

Shape: Tonned and a little beefy haha. Rugby players do it for me. I'm not into popping out muscles really.

Wealth: Not bothered and Status: Im more attracted to guys that want to make something of themselves.
Interlect: Similar to my own..... Average : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise