I like him but.... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
...i dunno what to do i say to him. Basically ive known this guy, Andrew, for a yr now. We met at a concert by our schools (he goes to the boy version of my school) and there was an instant attraction. Mutual friends have assumed that we were more than just friends. We became closer, and are still good friends, but now i feel really strongly for him. I mean, ive always liked him as more than just a friend, but now that feeling is stronger and i dnt know what to do. in a way, i want to tell him/hint it to him, but what do i say??? like, some things he says sometimes, makes me think" hmmn, maybe he likes me" but then i always manage to talk myself out of that possibility..

I dunno anymore, I just need advice. Thanks
Jazmine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Start flirting with him and see how he reacts, I suppose =)
Andylol
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well hello there :tongue:
jadakiss
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Andylol)
Well hello there :tongue:
haha...hello Andrew :tongue:
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Try and meet up with him and get to know him abit more and see where it leads, dont forget about the possibility that he may like you because there is always a chance, just try and see what happens good luck.
griffinsnight
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You two should get together; you know you want to
adiaphora
Report 9 years ago
yeah maybe carry on spending time together, and see where it leads to? have you actually asked any of your mutual friends if they might know how he feels? good luck
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
yee, thanks guys...well i decided to ask him to come to my yr 13 prom with me...i didnt use the word "date" when i asked him..lol, but i guess you could call it that.... and he said yes...so guess ill ssee how things go.

Thanks again!x
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just tell him. The guy shouldn't have to do all the work and what do you have to lose if it's mutual anyway which is probably the case.

God this is just so obvious.
Bongboy6969
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
stroke his leg

suck his ****

**** him

There's loads of ways of telling him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads