This discussion is closed.
Tina
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
does neone know when Bush is arriving? anyone who knows anything about a protest??
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nope.

Bush sucks big time.

Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Nope.

Bush sucks big time.

well thats why we should protest! im just wondering if neone has more info...i know soo many people whod love to go
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
well thats why we should protest! im just wondering if neone has more info...i know soo many people whod love to go
what exactly would you be protesting about??
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by serendipity)
what exactly would you be protesting about??
mainly the iraq war,,,but also bushs lack of concern for the world...etc etc. how he is unfit to be a world leader. you know hes so scared of the protests he wants central ldn to be closed down!
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
mainly the iraq war,,,but also bushs lack of concern for the world...etc etc. how he is unfit to be a world leader. you know hes so scared of the protests he wants central ldn to be closed down!
Hey Tina- I'm really soz I didn't post sooner.. but I just got off the phone from someone who's organising our group and apparently its next thursday..
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I would protest about having your tax money paying for his visit.

just had Clinton over, here in Oslo...
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Make a HUGE banner

We can't let Vienna's welcoming party shout us down
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Have you heard?? He's going to bring his own army and agents to look after him, even bringing some chefs with and also those rubbish american cars. What an idiot!!

I think he arrives on the 19th and they're going to cause major hold-ups in london. If i wasn't at work and definitely go and protest about Bush coming here, but i think there'll be a lot of people there for the same thing.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
does neone know when Bush is arriving? anyone who knows anything about a protest??
Has he gone home yet?
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle)
Hey Tina- I'm really soz I didn't post sooner.. but I just got off the phone from someone who's organising our group and apparently its next thursday..
thanx!!! im looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Have you heard?? He's going to bring his own army and agents to look after him, even bringing some chefs with and also those rubbish american cars. What an idiot!!

I think he arrives on the 19th and they're going to cause major hold-ups in london. If i wasn't at work and definitely go and protest about Bush coming here, but i think there'll be a lot of people there for the same thing.
http://www.stopwar.org.uk/

All the info is on there.. and you can still go to work because the protests will continue til 7pm
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle)
Make a HUGE banner

We can't let Vienna's welcoming party shout us down
ohhhhh ye but think abt it....how many people are actually gonna welcome bush????????? maybe vienna and teh american embassy workers!!!!
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle)

All the info is on there.. and you can still go to work because the protests will continue til 7pm
cheers elle...uve made my day!
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
ohhhhh ye but think abt it....how many people are actually gonna welcome bush????????? maybe vienna and teh american embassy workers!!!!
Lol!!!.. well I'll let you know what our banner says so you can look out for us. Which days are you protesting?
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)

and he gets to stay at buckingham palace....can you believe th cheek?
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
and the other 50+million people in this country that have the courtesy to welcome an allied head of state to this country.
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle)
Lol!!!.. well I'll let you know what our banner says so you can look out for us. Which days are you protesting?
not sure yet have to see what everyone says.
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by vienna95)
and the other 50+million people in this country that have the courtesy to welcome an allied head of state to this country.
oh oh oh....vienna 's back lol i dont welcome murderers.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)

haha, the stopwar gang. they do make me laugh.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (554)
50.41%
No (545)
49.59%

Watched Threads