This discussion is closed.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Not to mention he's going to use up a lot of our police force as well. Wouldn't be it more discrete and safer if there was 1 maybe 2 plain looking cars going through london instead of a fleet of 20 with police and flashing lights?? All sounds quite silly to me.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
oh oh oh....vienna 's back lol i dont welcome murderers.
unless you can prove that George Bush has murdered anyone in the last 24hours, i suggest you do some serious thinking about our conversation yesterday.
Tina
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Not to mention he's going to use up a lot of our police force as well. Wouldn't be it more discrete and safer if there was 1 maybe 2 plain looking cars going through london instead of a fleet of 20 with police and flashing lights?? All sounds quite silly to me.
well who says bush is anything but silly????
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
you are quite mad. are you not aware that there is a security risk and that as the host country, we are obliged to provide adequate cover?
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by vienna95)
unless you can prove that George Bush has murdered anyone in the last 24hours, i suggest you do some serious thinking about our conversation yesterday.
well i dont knwo about him murdering people personally, but i do believe he is responsible for the death of innocents.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
what exactly would you be protesting about??
exactly.
Tina
Rep:
?
you are quite mad. are you not aware that there is a security risk and that as the host country, we are obliged to provide adequate cover?
well i think the majority of tax payers would like their money spent on something other than a monkey (hahahahahahah)
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
well i dont knwo about him murdering people personally, but i do believe he is responsible for the death of innocents.
in the capacity as commander in chief of the US military. actions taken thus far in that capacity to not justify murder. and you could get yourself into hot water pursuing that slanderous line.
Tina
Rep:
?
exactly.
the lsit is endless...the war on terrorism..... teh death of innocents...guantanamo bay etc etc
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
well i think the majority of tax payers would like their money spent on something other than a monkey (hahahahahahah)
glad to see your taking it seriously.
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
haha, the stopwar gang. they do make me laugh.
I've always wondered about conservative humour
Tina
Rep:
?
in the capacity as commander in chief of the US military. actions taken thus far in that capacity to not justify murder. and you could get yourself into hot water pursuing that slanderous line.
well its not like im taking him to court for it.....its just my own personal speech / opinion which im entitled to.i thought freedom of speech was one of the things bush loved raving on about?! even though he needs his advisers to help him string 2 sentences together.
Tina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle)
I've always wondered about conservative humour
yes its nice to think they find millions of people protesting.....ccreating the largest protest for a very long time in teh history of the uk funny!
Tina
Rep:
?
glad to see your taking it seriously.
well its a serious issue....but bushs stupidity just makes me laugh!
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
In order to provide protection there is more than way to get Bush through London other than going around with a huge neon sign shouting out where he is. You think the SAS provide protection with huge numbers of soldiers??? Well, they don't, they use stealth and are discrete.

If Bush in say a Vauxhall Vectra went through London, no-one would blink or pay any attention. Take a parade of 20 cars and a determined terrorist could assassinate Bush.

Why am i mad?? I think it's very sensible anyway.
Tina
Rep:
?
i have some pictures and famous bush blunders i want to add on here but cant find them...ill post tehm as soon as poss
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
well its not like im taking him to court for it.....its just my own personal speech / opinion which im entitled to.i thought freedom of speech was one of the things bush loved raving on about?! even though he needs his advisers to help him string 2 sentences together.
slander is the abuse of free speech.
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I like to think of it as criticism..
Tina
Rep:
?
so youre telling me its illegal to call someone a monkey???? neways i owe no loyalty to bush....hes not my head of state. (thank god!)
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
In order to provide protection there is more than way to get Bush through London other than going around with a huge neon sign shouting out where he is. You think the SAS provide protection with huge numbers of soldiers??? Well, they don't, they use stealth and are discrete.

If Bush in say a Vauxhall Vectra went through London, no-one would blink or pay any attention. Take a parade of 20 cars and a determined terrorist could assassinate Bush.

Why am i mad?? I think it's very sensible anyway.
because alot of people want to see George Bush without feeling the need to throw and egg or lie down in front of the car. the majority of people have lost the adolescent dogmatic revolution in them.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (528)
51.21%
No (503)
48.79%

Watched Threads