The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Not to mention he's going to use up a lot of our police force as well. Wouldn't be it more discrete and safer if there was 1 maybe 2 plain looking cars going through london instead of a fleet of 20 with police and flashing lights?? All sounds quite silly to me.
Reply 21
Tina
oh oh oh....vienna 's back lol :tongue: i dont welcome murderers.

unless you can prove that George Bush has murdered anyone in the last 24hours, i suggest you do some serious thinking about our conversation yesterday.
Reply 22
G4ry
Not to mention he's going to use up a lot of our police force as well. Wouldn't be it more discrete and safer if there was 1 maybe 2 plain looking cars going through london instead of a fleet of 20 with police and flashing lights?? All sounds quite silly to me.

well who says bush is anything but silly????
Reply 23
G4ry

you are quite mad. are you not aware that there is a security risk and that as the host country, we are obliged to provide adequate cover?
Reply 24
vienna95
unless you can prove that George Bush has murdered anyone in the last 24hours, i suggest you do some serious thinking about our conversation yesterday.

well i dont knwo about him murdering people personally, but i do believe he is responsible for the death of innocents.
Reply 25
serendipity
what exactly would you be protesting about??

exactly.
Reply 26
vienna95
you are quite mad. are you not aware that there is a security risk and that as the host country, we are obliged to provide adequate cover?

well i think the majority of tax payers would like their money spent on something other than a monkey (hahahahahahah)
Reply 27
Tina
well i dont knwo about him murdering people personally, but i do believe he is responsible for the death of innocents.

in the capacity as commander in chief of the US military. actions taken thus far in that capacity to not justify murder. and you could get yourself into hot water pursuing that slanderous line.
Reply 28
vienna95
exactly.

the lsit is endless...the war on terrorism..... teh death of innocents...guantanamo bay etc etc
Reply 29
Tina
well i think the majority of tax payers would like their money spent on something other than a monkey (hahahahahahah)

glad to see your taking it seriously.
Reply 30
vienna95
haha, the stopwar gang. they do make me laugh.

I've always wondered about conservative humour :wink:
Reply 31
vienna95
in the capacity as commander in chief of the US military. actions taken thus far in that capacity to not justify murder. and you could get yourself into hot water pursuing that slanderous line.

well its not like im taking him to court for it.....its just my own personal speech / opinion which im entitled to.i thought freedom of speech was one of the things bush loved raving on about?! even though he needs his advisers to help him string 2 sentences together.
Reply 32
Elle
I've always wondered about conservative humour :wink:

yes its nice to think they find millions of people protesting.....ccreating the largest protest for a very long time in teh history of the uk funny!
Reply 33
vienna95
glad to see your taking it seriously.

well its a serious issue....but bushs stupidity just makes me laugh!
Reply 34
vienna95

In order to provide protection there is more than way to get Bush through London other than going around with a huge neon sign shouting out where he is. You think the SAS provide protection with huge numbers of soldiers??? Well, they don't, they use stealth and are discrete.

If Bush in say a Vauxhall Vectra went through London, no-one would blink or pay any attention. Take a parade of 20 cars and a determined terrorist could assassinate Bush.

Why am i mad?? I think it's very sensible anyway.
Reply 35
i have some pictures and famous bush blunders i want to add on here but cant find them...ill post tehm as soon as poss
Reply 36
Tina
well its not like im taking him to court for it.....its just my own personal speech / opinion which im entitled to.i thought freedom of speech was one of the things bush loved raving on about?! even though he needs his advisers to help him string 2 sentences together.

slander is the abuse of free speech.
Reply 37
vienna95

I like to think of it as criticism..
Reply 38
vienna95

so youre telling me its illegal to call someone a monkey???? neways i owe no loyalty to bush....hes not my head of state. (thank god!)
Reply 39
G4ry
In order to provide protection there is more than way to get Bush through London other than going around with a huge neon sign shouting out where he is. You think the SAS provide protection with huge numbers of soldiers??? Well, they don't, they use stealth and are discrete.

If Bush in say a Vauxhall Vectra went through London, no-one would blink or pay any attention. Take a parade of 20 cars and a determined terrorist could assassinate Bush.

Why am i mad?? I think it's very sensible anyway.

because alot of people want to see George Bush without feeling the need to throw and egg or lie down in front of the car. the majority of people have lost the adolescent dogmatic revolution in them.

Latest

Trending

Trending