The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
vienna95
how pathetic. how many lives has he saved? comments like this make me wonder why the american tax payer puts up with paying for europes free defence.

ohhhhh all hail bush....saviour of the world......so fair...so just....so incredible.....so knowledgeable.......

the americans should be more worried about their president and his incapabilities
Reply 61
Tina
ohhhhh all hail bush....saviour of the world......so fair...so just....so incredible.....so knowledgeable.......

the americans should be more worried about their president and his incapabilities

they are. he uses their money to defend us.
Reply 62
vienna95
they are. he uses their money to defend us.

no i was referiring to his stupidity actually
Reply 63
Tina
no i was referiring to his stupidity actually

that could be conceived as such. i wouldnt stand for it if i was american.
Reply 64
vienna95
that could be conceived as such. i wouldnt stand for it if i was american.

neither would i but thats going off subject. the fact is teh average american doesnt have a clue abotu politics which is a shame....considering americas power....it means the administration can basically do what it likes. and to any americans dont be offended....but the fact is so many americans are unaware of what happens outside their state or outside the us
Reply 65
Tina
neither would i but thats going off subject. the fact is teh average american doesnt have a clue abotu politics which is a shame....considering americas power....it means the administration can basically do what it likes. and to any americans dont be offended....but the fact is so many americans are unaware of what happens outside their state or outside the us

Amen to that..
Reply 66
No George Bush is a brilliant man and statesman. You had better not protest, else i'll plant a bomb in the protest area and detonate and blow up all you protesters. I really cannot begin to understand why everyone hates George Bush so much. Why? Is it just because you are a load of sheep and jump on the 'hate George Bush' bandwagon? This is a classic example of how unfounded and irrational hate can spread in society for no particular reason (like of the Jews in Nazi Germany, I bet all the anti-war/anti-bush protesters of today would have been all the anti-semites of that era). Tell me, do you jump on the anti-George Bush bandwagon because it is 'fashionable'. I bet if you asked most people to give at least one concrete reason for their dislike of Bush I bet they couldn't. No i'm really sick of it. George and Tony are trying to make the world a better place and they just get slated and protested against, I really am sick of it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 67
You're a sheep for believing everything you hear in the news and thinking how great Bush is.
Reply 68
Weasel
No George Bush is a brilliant man and statesman. You had better not protest, else i'll plant a bomb in the protest area and detonate and blow up all you protesters. I really cannot begin to understand why everyone hates George Bush so much. Why? Is it just because you are a load of sheep and jump on the 'hate George Bush' bandwagon? This is a classic example of how unfounded and irrational hate can spread in society for no particular reason (like of the Jews in Nazi Germany, I bet all the anti-war/anti-bush protesters of today would have been all the anti-semites of that era). Tell me, do you jump on the anti-George Bush bandwagon because it is 'fashionable'. I bet if you asked most people to give at least one concrete reason for their dislike of Bush I bet they couldn't. No i'm really sick of it. George and Tony are trying to make the world a better place and they just get slated and protested against, I really am sick of it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh no!! Is this guy preaching to me about racism??

Get a clue- you just posted something on hating all Iraqis and thinking they are all rapists.. at least we have solid arguments to back up our views. Take a look at your own values..
Reply 69
Elle
Oh no!! Is this guy preaching to me about racism??

Get a clue- you just posted something on hating all Iraqis and thinking they are all rapists.. at least we have solid arguments to back up our views. Take a look at your own values..

Who said I was racist because i'm not. And actually I find your accusation of me being racist quite offensive actually. Because i'm not.
Reply 70
Weasel
Who said I was racist because i'm not. And actually I find your accusation of me being racist quite offensive actually. Because i'm not.

Could you clear something up for me then..

Did you or did you not say that you hate Iraqis because they are barabaric rapists??
Reply 71
Tina

well, dont take this offensively, but all the americans i know, can think of better arguments than that.
Reply 72
'Stop the War Coalition' nice way to make a nice fat capitilist profit, the type of thing they are supposedly meant to be opposing :wink: :wink: What a load of fricking bull one big contradiction of crap.

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/resources.asp
Reply 73
It's not possible to defend a killer, there isn't a right argument.
Bush killed people then bush is a piace of shit.
That's obvious.
Tina

very well said...I am getting tired of all this 'defend bush' and 'sick of anti-israel' threads. The matter of fact is that no one cares about the 60 or so international laws the israelli government is in breach of, but always criticises those who oppose the barbaric leadership of Aron Sharon. I bet that not many of you knew that sharon was being tried for the massacre killings of 1.2 million palestinians and leboneese in 1982 (in some refugee camp), in the 97/99 period in Belgium. Guess what happened, the israelli colonel who was called up as a witness was tortured and murdered by Masad (the israelli CIA).
Forgive me for having to inform you this, if you didnt know it before, but it has said, that this man, Sharon, is a terrorist of the worst kind. The good news is for all anti-sharons is that he and his sons are being investigated by the greek government for fraud (£2.5 mill).
And as for America, I am tired of hearing that America is the saviour of the world, cuz who was it that supported the rise of Saddam Hussein.....Rumsfield was there when Saddam was sworn in as president. Who helped Saddam in the Iraq-Iran war.....he got £7 million a week for keeping the war going and killing Kurds and all other innocent civilians that were in his way.

p.s. I am not an anti-semitist or anti-zionist or whatever fancy name you call those people, I am just law-abiding, justice seeking man of the world.
Reply 75
Eternal Idol
It's not possible to defend a killer, there isn't a right argument.
Bush killed people then bush is a piace of shit.
That's obvious.

but he didnt kill anyone. how many times.....
read the thread.
Reply 76
vienna95
but he didnt kill anyone. how many times.....
read the thread.

Sure, he didn't.
I don't need to read anything.
You should open your eyes before speaking.
Reply 77
Weasel
'Stop the War Coalition' nice way to make a nice fat capitilist profit, the type of thing they are supposedly meant to be opposing :wink: :wink: What a load of fricking bull one big contradiction of crap.

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/resources.asp

Nice way to try and change the subject.. I see you didn't even try to defend yourself against being racist even though you were actually very offended.. because you can't
Reply 78
Eternal Idol
Sure, he didn't.
I don't need to read anything.
You should open your eyes before speaking.

we generally keep the personal remarks to a minimum here. just politeness and all that...
Reply 79
vienna95
we generally keep the personal remarks to a minimum here. just politeness and all that...

Oh, I'm sorry, I apologize.

And yes, you are right, we should worship, bush, ariel sharon, blair ...
and of course hitler and stalin too
because they didn't kill anyone neither!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending