Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Oh, I'm sorry, I apologize.

And yes, you are right, we should worship, bush, ariel sharon, blair ...
    and of course hitler and stalin too
    because they didn't kill anyone neither!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    how dare you insinuate that blair and bush are in anyway comparable to the likes of hitler and stalin...!!!!!
    very,very offensive indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    how dare you insinuate that blair and bush are in anyway comparable to the likes of hitler and stalin...!!!!!
    very,very offensive indeed.
    I dare becasue I have the balls to do it.

Killers are killer, if you don't wanna see it, ok.
    But you can't deny it.
    The truth will be in the memory of the people.
    Your truth will be written in books ...

"la historia escrita por vencedores no podra hacer callar a los tambores"

"the history written by winners will not shut up the drums"

ReputationRep:
    I dare becasue I have the balls to do it.

Killers are killer, if you don't wanna see it, ok.
    But you can't deny it.
    The truth will be in the memory of the people.
    Your truth will be written in books ...
    can i have clarification.

are you saying that Tony Blair is no better a man the Josef Stalin or Adolf Hitler?

ReputationRep:
    can i have clarification.

are you saying that Tony Blair is no better a man the Josef Stalin or Adolf Hitler?
    Unless he didn't agree (with Bush and Aznar) the killing of thousand of afgans and iraqies I'll stand up what I said.

ReputationRep:
    Unless he didn't agree (with Bush and Aznar) the killing of thousand of afgans and iraqies I'll stand up what I said.
    yes or no.

ReputationRep:
    yes or no.
    My answer is up there.
    If you think yourself so smart I don't know why you are asking again.

ReputationRep:
    My answer is up there.
    If you think yourself so smart I don't know why you are asking again.
    do you agree with my proposition, yes or no.

ReputationRep:
    It's not possible to defend a killer, there isn't a right argument.
    Bush killed people then bush is a piace of ****.
    That's obvious.
    Bush responded to brutal regime and killed them. So what? Good riddance. Bush and Blair fought for the sake of good over evil. You seem to live in a fantasy world where everything is perfect. Get into the real world. Evil must be removed from the face of the planet with patriot missiles. For future generations to live in a better world.

ReputationRep:
    do you agree with my proposition, yes or no.
    Your proposition? :rolleyes:

My god.

Killers are killers, I'll not make a difference within them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weasel)
    Bush responded to brutal regime and killed them. So what? Good riddance. Bush and Blair fought for the sake of good over evil. You seem to live in a fantasy world where everything is perfect. Get into the real world. Evil must be removed from the face of the planet with patriot missiles. For future generations to live in a better world.
    Do I live in a fantasy world?
    Who will keep the iraqi oil? IGNORANT.
    Better world? Now there are twice raquitic people in iraq that's not better at all.

ReputationRep:
    Your proposition? :rolleyes:

My god.

Killers are killers, I'll not make a difference within them.
    then your answer should be easy then. is it yes or no?

ReputationRep:
    then your answer should be easy then. is it yes or no?
    I said YES a couple of times already.
    I'm not afraid to do it.

ReputationRep:
    I said YES a couple of times already.
    I'm not afraid to do it.
    thankyou.

i am shockingly surprised that, with the number of people currently on the forum, noone, whatever you beliefs surrounding the Iraqi conflict, has questioned a viewpoint that equivalents Tony Blair to Adolf Hitler. i think that says alot for pespective that many must have, agreeing with a statement that is barren of any historical, philosophical or political knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    thankyou.

i am shockingly surprised that, with the number of people currently on the forum, noone, whatever you beliefs surrounding the Iraqi conflict, has questioned a viewpoint that equivalents Tony Blair to Adolf Hitler. i think that says alot for pespective that many must have, agreeing with a statement that is barren of any historical, philosophical or political knowledge.
    I'm not surprised, you shouldn't be.
    You are to fascist to see what's happening around you.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say I agree with Vienna95 on this one...

Could someone please clarify exactly why they think George Bush is a murderer? I guess you are thinking of the war in Iraq - sure some innocent people have died, but as unfortunate as this is, it is the nature of war. Sure there hasn't been conclusive evidence that Iraq has recently been stockpiling weapons of mass destruction, but Saddam is guilty of killing probably millions of his own people, and for running a barbaric and totally unacceptable regime. The Iraqi people are now free from this thanks mainly to America.

I believe that Bush has been and is an excellant president.

People should also show some gratitude for America's kind outlook on the UK. We benefit hugely from their trade, from their miltary and even from their culture.

Although I can't be there because of the distance and work commitments, if I could I would be standing at the front with british and american flags waving high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)

Could someone please clarify exactly why they think George Bush is a murderer? I guess you are thinking of the war in Iraq - sure some innocent people have died, but as unfortunate as this is, it is the nature of war. Sure there hasn't been conclusive evidence that Iraq has recently been stockpiling weapons of mass destruction, but Saddam is guilty of killing probably millions of his own people, and for running a barbaric and totally unacceptable regime. The Iraqi people are now free from this thanks mainly to America.

People should also show some gratitude for America's kind outlook on the UK. We benefit hugely from their trade, from their miltary and even from their culture.

Although I can't be there because of the distance and work commitments, if I could I would be standing at the front with british and american flags waving high!
    Yeah, he's great, he should stay chearleading in harvard.
    First of all he's an idiot and junkie.
    Second, Saddam were a killer, ok, so what? Then Bush has the right to kill?
    I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)

just a statement saying you dont believe Blair can be compared to Hitler would do for me.

ReputationRep:
    just a statement saying you dont believe Blair can be compared to Hitler would do for me.
    Yeah sorry, it took so long for me to type it that I got a bit behind in the conservation.

And yes...anyone comparing Tony Blair to Adolf Hilter obviously doesn't really know what they are talking about...

ReputationRep:
    I'm going home, my day work it's over.

There isn't so much difference between hitler,stalin,blair,sharon,bush, videla,franco,etc.

All of them, killed people, then they are ****, they don't diserve my respect.

That's all, bye bye.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going home, my day work it's over.

There isn't so much difference between hitler,stalin,blair,sharon,bush, videla,franco,etc.

All of them, killed people, then they are ****, they don't diserve my respect.

That's all, bye bye.
    please do not return.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.