King's Firms 2009!!! Watch

neanderthal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
join in if u r puuting kings down as ur firm place for entry into dentistry 2009! hav u started the student finance stuff and accommodation?
rob12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by neanderthal)
join in if u r puuting kings down as ur firm place for entry into dentistry 2009! hav u started the student finance stuff and accommodation?
Found it!!!!!!!

I am on GPEP - my understanding is that I cannot get financial assistance in my first year - reference accommodation - I will be living at home - I am 38 and married - not living with my Mum as someone from my College told my wife the other day - yes they were talking to my wife and asked if she was my Mum - that went down well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
malik10
Report 9 years ago
hi yh i have accepted kings as my first and yh I am starting to think bout accommodation and finance. Anyone goin on the post offer open day. PS what accommodation is best. Theres two near the campus - Wolfson and GDS i cant choose between them really.
neanderthal
Rep:
?
(Original post by malik10)
hi yh i have accepted kings as my first and yh I am starting to think bout accommodation and finance. Anyone goin on the post offer open day. PS what accommodation is best. Theres two near the campus - Wolfson and GDS i cant choose between them really.
im going to it!!! see u there! im probably gna put down great dover street as my top choice for accommodation.
neanderthal
Rep:
?
so now that the open day has happened, there must be more ppl who've made their minds up? if u've put down kcl as ur firm plz join!
X-Tani-X
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hehe, i think i will join this thread now!
rob12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by X-Tani-X)
hehe, i think i will join this thread now!
Welcome - Have they talked to you about an post offer open day?
Determined Dentist
Report 9 years ago
Anyone going to the open day on Friday?
X-Tani-X
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rob12)
Welcome - Have they talked to you about an post offer open day?
yeh, they had an undergrad one last mon. I'm guessing the GEP one will be quite soon/ already happened.
rob12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by X-Tani-X)
yeh, they had an undergrad one last mon. I'm guessing the GEP one will be quite soon/ already happened.
This Friday!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo:
X-Tani-X
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rob12)
This Friday!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo:
Excited? There is gonna be loads of people joining now that King's are finally handing out offers!
splitstriker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im joining in with firming kings!!! : D...But is the open day on friday for A205 people as well?!
rob12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by splitstriker)
Im joining in with firming kings!!! : D...But is the open day on friday for A205 people as well?!
This Friday is for GPEP - and yes I am excited - when I last went for a look round my feelings were - I would really like to come here - now I am looking at where I am going to go - should meet my King's offer number of Credits shortly!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo: :woo: :eek3: :eek3: :yep: :yep:
Determined Dentist
Report 9 years ago
LOL! rob12 you sound like me! Haha, though after my interview I couldn't leave that place fast enough because I thought it went really badly. Will be nice to have a good look around on Friday. So is the Friday open day for GPEPs only?
beee
Report 9 years ago
just firmed kings!! c u there nxt yr grades permiting!
rob12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Determined Dentist)
LOL! rob12 you sound like me! Haha, though after my interview I couldn't leave that place fast enough because I thought it went really badly. Will be nice to have a good look around on Friday. So is the Friday open day for GPEPs only?
I believe so - but don't quote me!!!!!!!!!!:yep:
rob12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by beee)
just firmed kings!! c u there nxt yr grades permiting!
Welcome to the King's Firm Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

We are a crazy bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo:
regis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I also have firmed kings. Be good to meet you all next year. We should get a facebook group up dont you think?
beee
Report 9 years ago
do u get a letter bout accomodation with a log in?
X-Tani-X
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by regis)
I also have firmed kings. Be good to meet you all next year. We should get a facebook group up dont you think?
Yeh that sounds like a good idea but i have absolutely no idea how to do one :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (230)
27.61%
No (603)
72.39%

Watched Threads