age gap Watch

ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
today while waiting for a bus i noticed this girl keep glanceing at me quite a few times. i could tell by the expression on her face she was attracted,

i've been single a while. the girl in question was attractive ..however there was one thing putting me off ...i looked at her in more detail and she looked like she was 17 and i could tell she was in college (by the badge thingy around her neck)

however i am 23.

i look young for my age, most people upon apperance think i'm about 17-20 depending on what i'm wearing.

anyways i decided in the heat of the moment to not go there because of the age difference, and started ignoring the girl.

17 and 23 is that really bad?
M e m p h i s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, not at all. If you and she is comfortable with it, why should there be any problem?
By the sounds of it you may have issues with the age gap which may mean you would be uncomfortable but if you're asking purely on the basis if its wrong or not. Of course it's not.
Kay.Tey
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's not really a big gap at all. I guess it depends on how mature you both are/life experiences etc but really, at them ages, I don't think it is too big.

Plus, how do you know that she is even 17....she could be like you and just look young
M e m p h i s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kay.Tey)
she could be like you and just look young
Good point :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (238)
27.23%
No (636)
72.77%

Watched Threads