Turn on thread page Beta

Last night my boyfriend told me he wanted to move at the end of this year because he is sick of this "stupid" town. So I got upset and he started telling me that he was saying the same thing at the start of last year and he stayed so he probably won't end up going anyway.

But then he asks me if I'm sick of the town and I say yeah I am at times but I can't exactly leave when I'm at uni and have a 4 year scholarship going with a local council so I probably couldn't go with him even if I wanted to.

I know I am probably over reacting but now I feel like I am just going to be a time filler for him until he decides what he's doing. What do you think? Should I just let it be?

Sorry about the longness.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    If you guys are strong and want to stay together even when he moves then I dont see why it couldnt work...a lot of effort and patience but surely if you want it work then it doesnt matter.

A bit off topic but I dont think getting upset about him moving away was a wise move, it will probably get him down about moving and hold him back from doing what he wants to do (Sorry I dont mean to be mean here, just what I think)

If he does, then its your decision about what you want to do, if you dont know then you should just let it be and see how it goes... Good luck!

(Original post by DeepStar)
    If you guys are strong and want to stay together even when he moves then I dont see why it couldnt work...a lot of effort and patience but surely if you want it work then it doesnt matter.

A bit off topic but I dont think getting upset about him moving away was a wise move, it will probably get him down about moving and hold him back from doing what he wants to do (Sorry I dont mean to be mean here, just what I think)

If he does, then its your decision about what you want to do, if you dont know then you should just let it be and see how it goes... Good luck!
    Oh I did'nt get upset like cry or get angry I was probably more a bit shocked and was a bit down for a bit.

But yeah thanks for that

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.