Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember them doing these? I think they did Sherbert Lemons, Fizzing Whizbees, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and Acid Pops and maybe a few others. My point is, where can I get them now! I did find some Blood Pops on Amazon but they'd be about £6 for 5 lollies which is a bit extreme.

ReputationRep:
    I only ever remember them from the books :confused:

ReputationRep:
    try Ebay??

Amazon is the best by far for this

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I do. Wherever you get them they're going to be expensive. However, if you do find somewhere that does them really cheap, post the link because I want some Vanilla Coke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LooieENG)
    Yeah, I do. Wherever you get them they're going to be expensive. However, if you do find somewhere that does them really cheap, post the link because I want some Vanilla Coke
    .. Vanilla Coke was nothing to do with Harry Potter!

Okay I've just looked on EBAY -

What is THIS about? It looks nothing like her and has a strawberry scented bracelet..!

But look! There's Harry too! He has a Chocolate bracelet. Wouldn't that melt? And where's Ron?

I did find these though, I don't remember them doing Jelly Slugs. The seller says they have other HP candy but they don't

ReputationRep:
    But tasty and smooth none the less.

ReputationRep:
    You can get them in America still

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i remember and :love: these. The sherbety things in a pack were very nice and they did also have chocolate frogs as someone else mentioned :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getinthevan)
    .. Vanilla Coke was nothing to do with Harry Potter!
    Well...no, but the places that have it will be places that import stuff from America, so they should have Vanilla Coke. too

ReputationRep:
    Well...no, but the places that have it will be places that import stuff from America, so they should have Vanilla Coke. too
    do they still sell vanilla coke in america?
    it was my favourite kind

ReputationRep:
    I remember Ice Mice! I only remember getting them from a candy shop in Philadelphia. That probably couldn't be any more useless for you. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Go to Diagonally through that really small pub. Ive heard the weasly twins have added a sweet section to their joke shop, you can probably find them there. If not I think Gringots has some.

ReputationRep:
    AH! GOD LOVE YOU AMERICAN EBAY!

I am WELL buying some!

(and look back to my original post for what I found on UK Ebay )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    it was my favourite kind
    Yeah, you can get them on eBay but it's like £35 for 12 cans :eek:

I can't believe they stopped selling Vanilla Coke but kept Cherry :mad:

ReputationRep:
    They have Droobles Gum! And Fudge Flies! And Veritaserum Sugar Powder! FLOO POWDER CANDY! (like pixie sticks?)

I'm so excited!!

I had some of the Berttie Botts beans. They had snot flavour, it was like eating jelly beans but with much worse outcomes than cinnamon and grape.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVED vanilla coke. Try cyber candy. They have a shop in london and brighton but they might deliver...

Also, the harry potter sweets: they had an AMAZING lollypop with stars in it and fizzy sherbert. Bertie Botts' Beans weren't all that great though.

(Original post by Annaconda)
    it was my favourite kind
    :yes: The only Potter sweets I've seen are the Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

ReputationRep:
    they totally had chocolate frogs with those cards in them

i totally collected them :proud:

no idea where you can get them though, sorry getinthevan

although, where i live they have just put up an old style sweet shop which might do them, it has all the jars behind the counter and reminds me of harry potter every time i go in there

i'll stop being an over excited child now :mute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    they totally had chocolate frogs with those cards in them

i totally collected them :proud:

no idea where you can get them though, sorry getinthevan

although, where i live they have just put up an old style sweet shop which might do them, it has all the jars behind the counter and reminds me of harry potter every time i go in there

i'll stop being an over excited child now :mute:
    Well I found those on Ebay but that's about it which is a bit upsetting.. Maybe they'll bring some more out when they 7th film is released. I remember going to see CoS with my Gran and her letting me have Acid Pops and Fizzing Whizbees (which were essentially just Flying Saucers) to take in

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.