Turn on thread page Beta

Eating cigarette ashes is healthy :S watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So my friend reckons mixing cigarette ash with milk, and some ice is like medicine. Yes, that's what I thought!!! He says its so healthy and it is so beneficial to you!

And he recommends reading this greek book: (the page) : http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=3...um=7&ct=result

So, any thoughts? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Nutter! He needs to read some modern science books! (If he wants to follow the example in the book, he should follow it by the letter and use wood ash:yep:) Is he not aware of the lethal chemical cocktail found in cigarettes?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him dog **** is also fairly healthy and he should try it.

ReputationRep:
    Your friend is an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Cigarette ash is bad news, really, there's so much crap in it.

Really, really, icky. I mean, it's got formaldehyde in it :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Ewww that's disgusting :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Read:

KķҺðď0oðoг- All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything, what we think we become. says:
    apparently the mineral composition of cigarette ashes is similar to
    the composition of wood ashes
    seyed says:
    loool
    source?
    KķҺðď0oðoг- All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything, what we think we become. says:
    which is commercially available
    http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=17603089
    thtz to prove tht they're very similar
    the condition when people crave cigarette ashes is called pica
    seyed says:
    yh i know dat
    and is usually among
    seyed says:
    pregnant
    pregnant women
    seyed says:
    etc
    mineral imparied
    due to a mineral problems
    exactly
    which means it contains helpfull minerals
    thats why they're salty
    they also contain iron
    mineral
    which is very rare to find

ReputationRep:
    mineral imparied
    due to a mineral problems
    exactly
    which means it contains helpfull minerals
    thats why they're salty
    they also contain iron
    mineral
    and is good but in veryyyyyyy veryyyyyy tiny ammounts

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: tell him to add chocolate to the milk. Ash will just impair the flavour.

ReputationRep:

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=e...um=2&ct=result
    its a remedyyyyyyy
    for dropsy
    in southern folk medecin
    medecine

ReputationRep:
    Time to start adding cig ash to my protein shakes...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daruishraz)
    they also contain iron
    mineral
    and is good but in veryyyyyyy veryyyyyy tiny ammounts
    Yeah, it's not like you can get iron from normal food or anything. Better start munching ashes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    Yeah, it's not like you can get iron from normal food or anything. Better start munching ashes.
    :rofl:

Follow up:

seyed says:
    does it fuk
    cig ash contains
    formaldehyde
    in tiny amounts
    seyed says:
    ill kalam
    microscopic
    everyfin contains microscopic bad elements
    seyed says:
    loool
    not only cig ashes
    read wat i senrt
    seyed says:
    man its not healthy
    its a remedy
    seyed says:
    donner is more healthy dan cig ash
    for dropsy
    seriously man
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_Dropsy
    seyed says:
    lol
    give me an actual source
    sayin
    CIG ASH IS GOOD FOR U
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemic_dropsy
    read what dropsy is
    and then you'll c what cigarette ashes prevent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oladz)
    Nutter! He needs to read some modern science books! (If he wants to follow the example in the book, he should follow it by the letter and use wood ash:yep:) Is he not aware of the lethal chemical cocktail found in cigarettes?
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2623760/

ReputationRep:
    Ashes from cigarettes is actually really healthy, when the cigarette is burning the chemicals are burning away meaning you are digesting the Tobacco. Tobacco is a natural plant and is healthy, but a cigarette has tar and other gross shot when the ashes are formed the chemicals burned away and can be digested therefore is would work the same as lemon water it clean out your system.

ReputationRep:
    I ate cigarette ashes for years. I was severely anemic, obviously. It didn't hurt me but I seriously doubt it was helping either. I started iron supplements 2 years ago after almost dying from malnutrition. I have not ate or craved them since.

ReputationRep:
    It is true it is healthy, also sacrificing a bull will stop the wrath from the gods so make sure you do that as well

ReputationRep:
    please do not try this at home

ReputationRep:
    All you ate were ashes? Or you ate food too and the ashes still gave you malnutrition?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.