Why is it all ****** up?! Watch

Shaliefarlie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
So me and my ex had been on a break for just over a week, so he can have space. I know his facebook password and so decided to take a peek (never hurt anyone!). He had left his convo boxes open so i could see what was said. He had speaking to this girl about me saying how he thought he would miss me and that he doesnt and how we are not going out at all, not even on a break! Well thanks for telling me! So i ring him up and say i need to talk blah blah blah, ask him how he feels, he said he doesnt know so i say look if you dont want to be with me at all just say, so he just goes on abouut not knowing what he wants!!! Hes just stringing me along almost!!! So then i text him and we finish it and he goes all mardy saying that he doesnt want to speak to me.

I go on his facebook again and find a convo from a girl he kissed when we were still together when he was drunk. She was going on about last friday (we were currently on a break, obv not to him) and how he went back to hers after a party but told his mate he went straight home, she then asking why does it matter if people know.... err because we were on a break and now hes probably sleeping around. So i get really mad, text him giving him abuse,saying something was going on blah blah. then we turn to facebook chat still having an argument, me telling him it makes me sick to know something was going on and him denying it all! even though his friends have told me too but i cant prove to him that i know its real from the convo :/:/:/ so hes like **** off out my life stop accusing me of stuff! so i tell him to grow up and to deal with situations, and then hes goes and says 'you dont know what i did for you' meaning when we were together. so he goes from telling me to **** of out his life, to then trying to be the hurt one, and then he starts another convo later on and is all blunt and wont really talk - which is what he was like before!
I just dont understand this guy!!!! arghhhhh!!
Christien
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He sounds like a colossal penis tbh. Mardy idiot who will cheat and treat you like crap. I heartily recommend telling him to **** off.
icn06
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wow just completely forget this guy. He obviously has no problem with lying and cheating. Cut him out of your life ASAP.
pantie
Report 9 years ago
yeah he is NOT worth it at all.
by the looks of it he dont deserve you and you can do much better!
guys like him i actually despise - spesh when they really mess with you.
i mean the stuff you asked him was fairly straightforward! lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise