The Student Room Group
The simple answer to this is yes, you should get an info pack and they should either send you a letter/e-mail or ring you. Finance wise yes you should consider applying now I still need to apply even though I accpeted my offer late January LOL :biggrin:
Reply 2
oh thank-you :smile: I have no idea what to do because my school is not exactly helpful! I only just accepted my offer yesterday lol. So what degree are you going to be studying? Also should I apply for finance through UCAS aswell? As they seem to be the most helpful.
Reply 3
You apply for student finance here and to register and choose 'apply for support.' And fill in the looooooooooooong form. If you get bored half way (quite likely) you can leave it and come back to it later.

Your parents (unless you were raised by wolves) also register and choose 'support an application' and fill in all their financial nonsense.
Reply 4
Grotbag
You apply for student finance here and to register and choose 'apply for support.' And fill in the looooooooooooong form. If you get bored half way (quite likely) you can leave it and come back to it later.

Your parents (unless you were raised by wolves) also register and choose 'support an application' and fill in all their financial nonsense.

thank-you :smile:

:frown: I'm not looking forward to doing that long form! It should be simple! lol nope I was raised by humans :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending