Turn on thread page Beta

Who is going? I should be there on the Wednesday, staying Tuesday night. Does anyone know what they're putting on for us? Should be interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heytheredelilah)
    Who is going? I should be there on the Wednesday, staying Tuesday night. Does anyone know what they're putting on for us? Should be interesting...
    Me to! Any other people going? What subjects?

ReputationRep:
    yeh im going monday til tuesday im doing nat sci bio nd chem
    what about u?

ReputationRep:
    Doing Tuesday/Wednesday - Economics

ReputationRep:
    i'm going up tomorrow, what's everyone taking for the evening? i'm guessing there isn't going to be any surprise fancy dress theme or anything, right?

ReputationRep:
    im doing black skirt with a more formal top nd a less formal top to accoount for every possible outcome if its really informal ill wear my jeans.

Do u kno wats happening in the evening? nd god i really hope we dnt end up having to make impromptu costumes out of binbags/wateva lol

ReputationRep:
    i havent got any information from the college yet, what time do we have to get there if we're staying overnight? where do we go, and do they meet us there or what?
    sorry its a load of questions :P but i m starting to get worried and i cant phone them till tomorrow because no one will be there on a sunday obviously
    thanks for any answers

ReputationRep:
    no probs im going by car and assume its like a main entrance, if your going by train if u call the college i think theyll have sum1 come meet you. It can be anytime between 230 and 530 and should be before 545. dinner is 6.
    any more questions?
    hope this helps=D
    xx

ReputationRep:
    ah thanks that helps alot, and has stopped me worrying too
    i'm going by train on tuesday, so i'll just call them and ask them to get someone to meet me
    i'm guessing we just bring a mix of formal and informal clothes, toiletries and enough money to get by? nothing else i can think of anyway, if there is, please tell, i dont want to look disorganised on my first day there hehe
    thanks again for that, it was a massive help
    xx

ReputationRep:
    if your over 18 take your ID just in case. nd u may wanna remember ur pjs u dun wanna have to sleep in ur clothes. nd no probs =]

ReputationRep:
    I'm going up tomorrow! Should be good.

I know this is going to sound really artificial, but what are you guys going to wear? I mean, i imagen its a lot colder and windier up in the north (i'm from the south) but i don't want to have to take loads, also, are you bringing a different outfit for the evening or just staying in the same thing?
    (Oh my gosh, i can't believe i'm actually thinking so seriously about this! lol)

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loolypop)
    I'm going up tomorrow! Should be good.

I know this is going to sound really artificial, but what are you guys going to wear? I mean, i imagen its a lot colder and windier up in the north (i'm from the south) but i don't want to have to take loads, also, are you bringing a different outfit for the evening or just staying in the same thing?
    (Oh my gosh, i can't believe i'm actually thinking so seriously about this! lol)

Thanks x
    It's not that cold up here, haha. I'm just staying in the same thing for the evening. I'll see you there.

ReputationRep:
    Whoops, I forgot the first open day was tonight - I was planning to pop along. I might go along tomorrow depending on how my work is going ...

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.