The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Applying to LSE postgrad courses

Hi,
I am currently in my final year pursuing an undergrad degree in banking and finance with the Uni of London external system in Singapore.
I am new to this forum and joined here mainly to get my doubts cleared and hopefully gain new insights:smile:
Am keen to further my studies in the LSE, my results are known only around late aug,i see that most of the Msc courses start in Oct, if i apply after my results are out will it be too late then?
I am really depending on this year to do well to hit my 2nd upper hons at least,not sure about my chances of getting in.
Does going for the LSE summer school help in gaining entry to LSE masters?
Looking around the Masters in International Management or the Management and Strategy courses,what are the prospects like as in is it very competitive?
Reply 1
hey!
unfortunately, most courses will be filled within the next couple of weeks. I know from a email of the admission office that the MSc Int. Mgt. is already full and there are people on the wait list.
If you want to get in this Fall you should HURRY!! So the question about your grades and the summer school are also answered ;-) however if you plan to apply for next year an excellent grade in summer school at LSE can actually help you and its not that difficult to get!
hope that helps
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi europe2010,
Many thanks for the reply..if i attend the LSE summer sch this yr and apply to LSE next yr will my this yr's summer sch grades still be considered for next yr's application?

Latest

Trending

Trending