The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Leluchela
NYone going to do a postgrad at LSE next year? ill be there doing my msc in law and accounting.

Hey also gonna be there doing Economics.
Reply 41
pggirl
QUESTION:: Is it easy to get into the MA in international studies and diplomacy at SOAS? If yes, how is the course??? Is it difficult or okay??

Dunno about the course but it id relatively easy to get into soas - v good uni though.
Reply 42
My name is Fluffy and I am
a) an eternal student
and
b) skint :biggrin:

:frown:
Reply 43
Hello guys and girls,

I will be starting my D.Phil in October at the William Dunn (Oxford). Am currently doing a master's at Imperial where I also did my undergrad..

Have fun and take care,

Andy
Reply 44
A pathology student!
Reply 45
shiny
A pathology student!

Indeeeed.

You sound excited
Reply 46
Hi guys,

Not yet a postgrad, will be in September! I'll be doing a MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration) conversion course in Edinburgh.

Fees are hurrendous (£6300 pr year!) but worth it!
Reply 47
Don't know whether the course is worth, but my PG course MSc in Software Engineering of York costs me 12630 Pounds (International Rate). I hope it will not be wrong choice to take this course.
Reply 48
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself quickly. I'm starting a PhD at UCL in October in the Science and Technology Studies Unit. Looking forward to it, but concerned about money at the same time. UCL were slow to respond and when they finally offered me a place I had missed the deadline for the ESRC. Anyway, will fund myself for a year and go for funding next year. This may be not the best plan I have ever had!!
Reply 49
Peach
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself quickly. I'm starting a PhD at UCL in October in the Science and Technology Studies Unit. Looking forward to it, but concerned about money at the same time. UCL were slow to respond and when they finally offered me a place I had missed the deadline for the ESRC. Anyway, will fund myself for a year and go for funding next year. This may be not the best plan I have ever had!!

Ooh that's harsh! I'm having money issues too at the moment, my course is 100% self funded so I'm relying on the bank, otherwise I'm not going!

I'm sure it will be well worth the money though in the end!

Latest

Trending

Trending