Turn on thread page Beta

Fit for Summer *pics* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok...so I think ive basically got my exercise and meals and shizz all sorted out. Its just that cakes and biscuits find me. So this blog will document my food and exercise thus deterring me from having a slice of cheesecake and acting like its never happened. I wanna lose 1.5 stone....hopefully by July? Is this about right?????? You guys know about this stuff lol.
    I would post my stats and stuff but people before just over reacted and got quite hissy about them. Anyways......................... ....
    Breakfast-cereal bar (107 cals).
    tea with semi milk (40 cal)
    1 litre water
    snack-apple
    500ml Diet coke
    Lunch- 30g chedder cheese
    1 courgette
    1 onion
    400g tin tomatoes (100 cal)
    150g quorn (150 cal)
    Snack- tablespoon nutella:spank:

Exercise- 1 hour run

I had another thread which had pics in it but am just gonna take new ones for this thread.............SO give me time!

ReputationRep:
    First.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoslynCarter)
    Ok...so I think ive basically got my exercise and meals and shizz all sorted out. Its just that cakes and biscuits find me. So this blog will document my food and exercise thus deterring me from having a slice of cheesecake and acting like its never happened. I wanna lose 1.5 stone....hopefully by July? Is this about right?????? You guys know about this stuff lol.
    I would post my stats and stuff but people before just over reacted and got quite hissy about them. Anyways......................... ....
    Breakfast-cereal bar (107 cals).
    tea with semi milk (40 cal)
    1 litre water
    snack-apple
    500ml Diet coke
    Lunch- 30g chedder cheese
    1 courgette
    1 onion
    400g tin tomatoes (100 cal)
    150g quorn (150 cal)
    Snack- tablespoon nutella:spank:

Exercise- 1 hour run

I had another thread which had pics in it but am just gonna take new ones for this thread.............SO give me time!
    Where's your dinner? Don't starve yourself silly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    Where's your dinner? Don't starve yourself silly!
    I don't think she's had dinner yet....

Good luck with your journal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herr Stamper)
    I don't think she's had dinner yet....

Good luck with your journal!
    Oh.... I thought this was her planned diet....

Silly me! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh sounds goood I need to go on a diet too. I even joined the gym but rarely go because its a half an hours walk from my house and normally during the week im at college and by the time i finish im shattered. I think I might start going jogging every morning instead and write down everything i eat. My problem is i can never stick to a diet, any tip on how to? Like Rosyln the cakes and biscuits always find me....I want to join weight watchers but im guessing its expensive :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILoveOrangeJuice)
    Yeh sounds goood I need to go on a diet too. I even joined the gym but rarely go because its a half an hours walk from my house and normally during the week im at college and by the time i finish im shattered. I think I might start going jogging every morning instead and write down everything i eat. My problem is i can never stick to a diet, any tip on how to? Like Rosyln the cakes and biscuits always find me....I want to join weight watchers but im guessing its expensive :/
    Ride a bike to the gym, should only take like i dunno 10 minutes? Which is nothing, especially if you got an ipod or something

Also where are the pics?! I demand pics...semi nude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILoveOrangeJuice)
    Walk to the gym, that's like 2 miles? Walking is amazing :yep:

ReputationRep:
    or jog to the gym in the morning work out then jog/walk home

ReputationRep:
    Rainy, lock this thread for making promises it cant keep

wheres teh pics!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo_Mc)
    Rainy, lock this thread for making promises it cant keep

wheres teh pics!!
    huh hem!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/3649028...n/photostream/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo_Mc)
    im going to the bathroom now,,,,,,
    As am i...

ReputationRep:
    you are thin you dont need to lose weight!

ReputationRep:
    1.5 stone is quite alot to lose from those pictures, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoslynCarter)
    I wanna lose 1.5 stone....hopefully by July? Is this about right?????? You guys know about this stuff lol.
    I would post my stats and stuff but people before just over reacted and got quite hissy about them.
    21lbs of "fat"? :lolwut: You sure you don't want to just tone up? I'm sure the guys here could advise you on that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh ye , and 1.5st

NO, you are at best, 5-7lbs over your ideal

now this might turn out to be 3-4lbs in scale weight

just focus on how you look vs going for a number for sake of.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't lose 1.5 stone from that.... that wouldn't be a good look.

ReputationRep:
    yeaaa... U dont actually have to lose much weight, just tone your body up

ReputationRep:
    Don't loose much at all, you're already fine.

ReputationRep:
    You don't have a bad starting point so if you get yourself aerobically fit you're going to have a hot body by the summer. Don't deprive yourself of good food too much because feeling hungry is why you give in and eat the crap, just eat healthily and workout hard, and cut the cakes, sweets and biscuits, thats a complete no no if you want to look good.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.