Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7950616.stm

bad taste anyone?!

Or simply something jade can see and enjoy...

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it's only a magazine. For a moment there I feared it might be something more permanent..

ReputationRep:
    I think its a very tasteful thing to do, she knows she hasnt got long left and I think it will be nice for her to see her that people will remember her after shes gone.
    Well done OK mag.

ReputationRep:
    "A celebration of Jade's amazing life." :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    It's weird, it says 1981-2009 on it and she hasn't died yet, well at least I don't think she has. Better to do it after she kicks the bucket?

ReputationRep:
    For a moment there I thought she had died already.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, what exactly has she done aside from point out some of the major flaws in our culture and get cancer? Whats amazing about her life? Anyone can die from cancer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    hahaha, what exactly has she done aside from point out some of the major flaws in our culture and get cancer? Whats amazing about her life? Anyone can die from cancer
    this. seriously, the whole situation is pathetic. it should be a loving tribute to the intelligence of the british population that died the moment they all became obsessed with that talentless moron.

ReputationRep:
    The poor woman's not even dead yet! And I like the 1981 - 2009 when she's still bloody alive.

Imagine reading your own life tribute.

Our media are pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Shes not even dead yet : (as far as I know)

Would have been better left until after she had passed away in my opinion.

The media are getting far too carried away with this, its as though they are sitting there counting down the minutes until she dies to see who can jump on the story first and get some kind of exclusive. Maybe OK got bored of waiting. Its asthough they WANT her to die so they have a story. Or is it just me who sees it like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    Spot on.

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on. OK! and Hello don't understand the concept of taste. They understand only what will shift copies and what will not. I imagine if they thought it'd sell they'd stick a film crew underground with her for a 'Decomposition Special' or something.

ReputationRep:
    Another article on Jade Goody?

PLEASE, let the next article change the word 'dying' to 'dead'.

Want to know why? The people above me put it pretty well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christien)
    Oh come on. OK! and Hello don't understand the concept of taste. They understand only what will shift copies and what will not. I imagine if they thought it'd sell they'd stick a film crew underground with her for a 'Decomposition Special' or something.
    Haha! Spot on!

ReputationRep:
    She looks like you a tad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feral Beast)
    The poor woman's not even dead yet! And I like the 1981 - 2009 when she's still bloody alive.

Imagine reading your own life tribute.

Our media are pathetic.

WRONG, Jade Goody wants the media to hound her so she can reap the profits and donate it to her already-affluent children.

The doctors told her to get a test done, but she refused. So now, she whores herself to the media in a degrading finale that sums up the achievements of her life.

ReputationRep:
    What's with all the attention on Jade Goody, so what if she has cancer? So do thousands of other people, and don't say it's because she's a celebrity, because I personally don't class her as a celebrity, she has no talent. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say. She just wants us all to feel sorry for her, she'll still be a racist git.

ReputationRep:
    When I saw that advert last night on telly I thought she was dead.

ReputationRep:
    thats quite disturbing that they've done that whilst she's still alive.

Its probably because shes going to die very soon, so they wanted to be the first to do the tribute to her, because if they waited till she dies, another magazine would have got there first.

So silly

ReputationRep:
    This whole farce has been in bad taste... Can't people be allowed to die in dignity... :dontknow:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.