Turn on thread page Beta

Argh, silly sunshine! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Its sunny outside, I've given up on uni work..so I've decided to head into town! Where are the best shops to get cute summer skirts and casual dresses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    Its sunny outside, I've given up on uni work..so I've decided to head into town! Where are the best shops to get cute summer skirts and casual dresses?
    Cancer Research UK.

And not only 'cos I work for 'em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    Just because it's sunny doesn't mean its warm.

It's freezing outside :p:

Try Urban Outfitters or River Island?

ReputationRep:
    It's not that warm yet! I am glad to see a bit of sunshine though!

Just have a look around the highstreet, shops like H&M and New Look probably do them. You'll probably still want tights atm though, I certainly do!

ReputationRep:
    Topshop

ReputationRep:
    depends where you live?
    River Island, French Connection, H&M.

ReputationRep:
    Its really sunny but it is still pretty cold! I was really excited at uni today, saying that summer was on the way and everyone just looked at me like I was mad! Topshop, Miss Selfridge and American Apparel have some cute skirts and dresses in at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    New Look. I can't believe I'm saying that, cause I never shop at New Look, but if you got to a big New Look, where they've got like the Boutique bit, there are some LOVELY summer dresses and skirts. I've got this lovely floral one from there, and it's just beautiful. Lots of people have complimented me on it and thought it was designer.

River Island have got some lovely skirts in as well. And Topshop, as usual, have really, really nice dresses. I went and bought some of my summer wardrobe at the weekend, and spent wayy too much money in Topshop, as usual.

ReputationRep:
    Come July we will probs all be going, 'AAAAAAAH ITS SSOOOOOO HOT MAN' and fanning ourselves.

New Look, H&M, meh

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.